What the Heck Hermione?

Harry's PoV

I sat in the common room with Ron and Hermione, about to tell them about Malfoy.

"Guess what happened today!" I said with a huge grin. "You did all your homework by yourself?" Hermione asked at the same time Ron asked, "You got a girlfriend?" "Why are you saying those things like they won't happen?!" "Because mine probably won't. I don't know about Ron's though. Ron's could, but probably not any time soon." "What's that  supposed to mean Hermione?" Well you look like you need new clothes, your hair needs brushed, and you need a shower. But other than that..." She trailed off and looked at me like Ron's unfinished homework. 

"Anyways, what happened today?" "So, today during potions as you know Snape paired me and Malfoy up. But what I had no idea about is that Malfoy likes me. And so-" "Wait wait wait wait." Ron said, "Malfoy LIKES you?!" "Ya Ron he just said that. Ok keep going Harry." "So anyways I decided that it would be really fun to mess with him and flirt with him today." "You did what?" Ron said. "Oh my gosh that is hilarious!" Hermione said. They both started cracking up.

 "Ok Harry." Hermione started, "That is really funny. I know I'm not really one to laugh at that sort of stuff but it is. It's really funny. One thing is, do you know what you're getting into? Try not to fall for Malfoy, ok? That's what usually happens in this kinda situation." "Oh yea he said 'don't dish it if you can't take it'. I'm sure it'll be nothing." Hermione looked at me with a 'watch yourself' look. I rolled my eyes. Ron was rolling on the floor with laughter. "Alright guys I'm gonna turn in." 

"Good night Harry! Have fun flirting with your future husband tomorrow!"