Ah Whatever, Come 'Ere Kid

Katsumi clutched her bag to her chest as she walked home from school, it was all just a big misunderstanding! Yuki still loves her, and she still loves Yuki. She squeals, hugging her bag tightly to her dress as she spun around in circles on the side walk. Katsumi throws her head back, a giddy smile upon her face. She giggles, touching her lips ever so slightly. When Yuki kisses her, it's like all the worries, insecurities, and darkness disappear. The world is simply... Clear. She cleared her throat, dusted off her clothes, then wiped the giddy smile from her face. When she returned home to Akito, he could not know that she and Yuki had made amends. He must not know that she and Yuki were in love, it's not safe. Katsumi slung her back over her shoulder, and pushed open the gates to the Sohma estate. She followed the familiar path to Akito's house, dreading the moment she would step foot onto his porch. She paused, standing in the middle of the path. Panic flooding her chest, she didn't want go back. Akito would wrap her in his warms, and kiss her venomously on the lips. He would pretend to be perfectly in love with her, but she knew the truth. She knew that this was one of his perfectly twisted plans to hold her hostage. She clenched her fists, feeling tears gather behind her closed eyes.

"You can do this Katsumi," she muttered to herself

"You can do this Katsumi," she muttered to herself. "You're not the weak little child you once were, now you know you have people in your corner." Katsumi took a deep breath, then continued her way to Akito's house. As usual the family head was perched on the porch awaiting her arrival, she took one last big breath before setting foot on the porch.

"Welcome home, my darling." Akito greeted, pulling her tenderly into his thin arms.

"Hello Akito," she murmured willing herself not to cringe while in his embrace.

"How was school?" He asked, releasing her so he could take her hand and lead her into the house.

"Uneventful, as usual." Katsumi lied through her teeth, sending him a brilliant grin as he handed her a cup of green tea.

"You could drop out of school, and stay with me." Akito suggested, making the hot cup of tea slip from her slacked hands.

"I'm sorry?" She sputtered, staring at him with wide eyes.

"I'm just saying," he sneered his eyes darkening, "it's not like you belong out in the world. You're nothing a waste of space."

"A-Akito?" Katsumi stuttered, rushing to clean the spilled tea from the table.

"You don't seriously believe that Yuki loves you, do you?" Akito spat, flipping the table as he got to his feet. She quickly got to her feet, and  stumbled backwards, her back pressed against the wall.

"W-what are you talking about?" She whimpered, tears budding at her eyes.

"You think I didn't know? That you and Yuki were together? 'In love' how disgustingly sweet is that? Two pathetic, good for nothings like you two. Finding each other, and falling in love. Well news flash, Yuki doesn't love you. Nobody does. Are you forgetting how disgusting you are? How revolting your mother found you? She left you. She chose to forget her two children, because thats how utterly contemptible you are. I think your time away from me has given you a false illusion of who you really are. Let me remind you..."