[Sunset]

Not a chapter.
Bowman Chadwick died recently so I'm dedicating this page and writing all about Black panther. (T'challa was genuinely one of my favorite fictional characters)
I'll write the next chapter when I feel like it but the news about his death has really got me down :(

This will be rather short unfortunately.

-------

It was sundown, T'challa stared up at the sky, orange mixed with purple was what he saw. He heard footsteps approaching and he turned. "Shuri?" The king questioned, recognizing his sister. He smiled.

Shuri smiled back. "Evening Brother, enjoying the sunset?" She sat down next to him on the edge, he gave her a nod in response. His sister looked up at the setting sun and after a few moments of silence she spoke. "Nothing beats a Wakandan sunset"

"Really? What about that one time we went to The Taj Mahal? In India." T'challa responded. "It was quite nice there, wouldn't you say?" He blinked when she punched him lightly in arm arm.

"Like I said nothing beats a Wakandan sunset, brother" She childed with a smile before leaning back a bit. "It's unique, you can't see it anywhere else in the world"

T'challa smiled and ruffled up her hair. "I'm sure it is, Shuri" he laughed when she slapped his hand away. "Am I annoying you?"

"Yes" Shuri snapped back, she stood up and brushed off her dress she was wearing. "You are" she crossed her arms. "You also messed up my hair, do you know how long it took for me to get this ready for today's ceremony?"

"Five hours?" T'challa quirked a brow at his sister, she gave him a look and rolled her eyes.

"I'll see you later" She said, walking back where she originally came, than paused. "Oh and," she turned. "Enjoy the sunset"

T'challa smiled. "I will"