35. dance me to death

Because one day, it wouldn't be.

Halloween.

Since the case had been wrapped up so early, You and Spencer had spent one day in Los Angeles to yourselves. You went out to eat, went shopping, and went to a few basic tourist sites.

You had contacted your friends that were going to throw the large Halloween masquerade, and told them you'd be there tonight, along with Spencer and a few other people.

Time passed rather quick, and before you knew it, it was time to get ready for the party.

You unzipped your suitcase, revealing the neatly folded dress that Spencer packed for you.

The dress was a sensual dark red color, and it was perfectly snug, which hugged your curves and accentuated your breasts tastefully. The stitching had thin underwire lining across it, which made the top resemble a bustier of some sort. The dress ran all the way down to the middle of your calf.

As you continued to admire the dress, Spencer entered the bedroom from finishing drying his hair in the mirror. He had put on fitting charcoal suit pants with a crushed red velvet suit jacket- that had charcoal trim, and a white button up underneath. The shade of red matched your dress perfectly, and it wasn't an overload of color between the two of you. You had brought heels that matched his pants, jacket trim, and tie- as well as a clutch that was the same shade.

You were convinced that you two were going to be the hottest couple there.

Sexy vampires.

After you got dressed, you began to put on your makeup. You did a simple gothic smokey eye and natural lip. Since you were vampires, you had drawn on two simple dark dots on Spencers' neck, and a red drip of liquid lipstick down the corner of your mouth. It was thin enough so it would dry quickly, and wouldn't smudge if you accidentally rubbed your face.

"You look so good, Spence." You commented, cleaning the edges of the drip of lipstick. You saw him smile out of the corner of your eye.

Spencer studied the concentration on your face as you perfected the red line. "I wish we could dress up and do fun stuff like this more often."

You leaned back from the mirror, tossing the q-tip you were using in the trash. "We can. It's called role play, Spence."

He placed both hands down on the counter and rested against it, his back towards the mirror. "I know about role play.. I just didn't know you would be into something like that.." He looked down at his thumbs as he fiddled with them. "Do you have any specific scenes that you would be.. Uhmm.. Interested in?"

His awkwardness lightened your mood.

Your lips curled up in mischief, momentarily picturing a few scenes that you would enjoy. "You know what.. I would love to be your naughty student. And call you professor. That suits you."

Spencer blinked in surprise as the name rolled off your tongue. "P-professor?"

"Yes." You smirked and turned your body completely towards him, running your fingers across his tie. You gripped it softly, causing Spencer's face to become level with yours.

"Professor.. You have several PHD's, but I can only think of one that I would love to have inside me."

Spencer's lips parted, and his focus darted back and forth between your eyes and lips.

You teased him by slowly licking your bottom lip, and then you released his tie from your grasp. "Something like that. Sound good? We can do it sometime when we get home."