Chapter 20 Blessing or Curse?

The entire night I've been crying, and if I'm not I'm either making potions or practicing on spells. Waking up I decided to have cereal for breakfast, but the minute I ate I felt my stomach twist. I ran to the bathroom and vomited, what's wrong with me? After I showered I dressed in my knee length white sundress with floral patterns, I used Giuseppe Zanotti black sandals, and a black Chanel boy purse. Driving in my car I decided to go to the grill.

When I walk in the first thing I notice was Klaus and Kol drinking in the bar and laughing. I walk to the only empty booth and a of course it was near them, when they saw me they stop laughing and Klaus face pails.
"Hey clary what would you like?" Mat ask.
"Hey Matty! I miss you, where have you been? Anyway I'll have a Caesar salad and an ice tea please." I ordered sweetly.
"Alright. And I'm sorry Clary, I've been busy with school work and kinda freaked out about the whole supernatural thing." he says.
"It's alright, but if you want to make it up to me you gotta get my order ready soon." I say smirking and he nods and walk away.
I was using my phone when I saw a shadow covering the light.
"What do you want?" I ask.
"Forgiveness?" He ask, more as a question then an answer.
"Forgiveness is earned not bought" I say,noticing he put a drink in front of me.
"I'm sorry." he says.
"No you're not klaus. You just want me back so I can make you're bed warm, and make little you happy." I say looking at his teary blue eyes. Then I realize something.
"Oh my God! Shit! How is this even fucking possible!?" I screamed and face palmed my self. Before Klaus could ask what's wrong I called Matty over and ask him to takeaway my food.
"What's wrong?" Klaus ask.
"Nothing." I snap glaring at him, causing him to flinch. When my takeaway arrive I went straight home to my cottage ignoring Klaus pleas of forgiveness.

At the cottage I change to something comfortable and ate my food, I then did a spell to see if what I think is wrong with me is actually happening. I cut my palm and allowed the blood to pour on top of a crushed mixture of: Allspice, Aloe, Angelica, Bay leaf, Belladonna, Chickweed, Fig and Lovage. I then murmured the spell,
" monstra quid opus sit facto opus fuit. Sum felix donum est, si non falsum loqueris non loquaris mihi sic.
monstra quid opus sit facto opus fuit. Sum felix donum est, si non falsum loqueris non loquaris mihi sic.
monstra quid opus sit facto opus fuit. Sum felix donum est, si non falsum loqueris non loquaris mihi sic."
After the spell I look at the herbs, they are burnt and slowly turning to ash, my blood gather the herbs and mix them into a circle with my blood on the middle.
"So it's true, what I feared is happening. It is a blessing but as well a curse. How will he take it when I tell him? Will he accept us?" I wonder.