21.1: Never Scared

21.1: Never Scared cont...
April

"Soooo like I said Agnes went ahead and put a hit out on lil ole me. I get it I do. I stopped her bag two ways no three. She no longer gets money to babysit my child, she no longer gets money from Papi off the strength that Papi is her child's father, and she no longer gets money from Hazel to be her errand boy and messenger. So that lavish lifestyle she use to be living is no more. She's back in a cramped studio apartment doing tricks to get by" April said and paused and looked over at Millie as if she felt sorry for her then chuckled. Millie needed to blame all of this shit on herself. April knew karma was tired of her knocking on her door but hey when you do fuck shit fuck shit happens to you.

"I came in swooped in and took her funds, her so-called man, and her daughter. But we all know Papi and Love Bug are mines. I done snatched that man's soul way too many times and captured his heart and not to mention my Love Bug calls me momma and has been since her birthday last year" April said and laughed. Millie had a good man but was so busy doing fuck shit and using him as a pawn that she never saw the man he truly was but hey one man's trash was another man's treasure and Dave was just that to April. He was her treasure just like she was to him. The way Dave use to love Millie April knew that if Millie had told him what was really going on from jump that he'd a tried his best to save her from what was going on behind the scenes with Profit. But hey she was out for self as well and didn't want to be saved. She was down for the cause and now she had to pay...again.

"Welp that's my man and my daughter...Not only that but she got mangled by my sisters and I'm not talking bout that best man hit my hand shit either. I'm talking bout they whopped on her ass like niggas was fighting. Lil brother you missed a good one that day. I know you saw the video but that shit doesn't give it any justice to how it actually went down in person shit you too brother" she said looking at Errol and then Trey. They had both missed out on something epic.

"Let alone her husband/pimp has no knees so she's literally taking care of an invalid/ain't shit nigga hand and foot straight pushing and pulling his ass left and right. She probably has to hold his dick when he pisses or do they have diapers for that since he can't stand. Sad excuse for a woman her ass can't even take care of her own daughter but she can take care of man. She most likely wasn't expecting that so hey I know why ya mad" April said and turned around and looked at Millie balled up on the floor looking like she had given up once again. "Any, who let me fill up y'all cups with this hot ass tea so y'all can take a sip" she said. "I had a very interesting meeting this morning with daddy, Unkie, and Pops and I found out quite a few things bout old miss Agnes"

"Fill up my cup sis" Mimi said ready with her hand holding a wine glass in her hand filled with her favorite red wine. She too had come well prepared.

"I gotchu boo" April said smirking. "Let's go back to this morning" she said and went into a little daze thinking about how she learned that her life was almost on the line and snuffed from underneath her.