CHAPTER-4

HI GUYS, I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS - 1043

Xavier's pov

I stormed out of the restaurant with my gang members following behind me, we got in the car. I was driving very fast I didn't care how many red lights I crossed, I just cared about my daisy. Carter told me to calm down, I can't I just want my princess in my arms.

We reached home I directly went inside and shouted "GANG MEETING", they obeyed my order, I went inside my office it has leather sofas and bookshelf in the right corner you can see the beautiful view of London from here.

(VIEW OF LONDON FROM XAVIER'S OFFICE)

When someone enters my office they will see a black desk in the middle, I sat on it. Few minutes later 40 gangmembers along with Sam, Carter and Rayen who will come along with me to find my princess.

"Attention everyone, today I found the one her name is Daisy Rodriguez, but she is in danger and some sick fuck is hurting my princess" I heard my gangmembers gasp and mutter to each other.

I shouted "SILENCE" they all stopped talking and looked at me.

"We don't who is doing this to daisy but I just care about my babygirl, so here is the plan we will go to her house and 8 members will surround the house from each direction, no one gets out of the house" I said, while Carter was finding Daisy's address he is the best hacker in the gang.

I got dressed in a black v neck t-shirt put on my signature black leather jacket, wore black jeans that has chains attached to it and tucked my guns in my jeans.

I went outside and saw my gangmembers with their guns and weapons and standing outside infront of 7 black SUVs. I went in one of the SUVs along with carter, raven and sam. I am coming princess.

Daisy's pov

I woke up with aching muscles and complete silence I pushed myself up and sat against the wall. Blood was stained and my ribs were purple and swollen.

Jeez, that was a bad one, but I have work, so I should at least get some sleep.

I slowly stood up and started walking up the stairs,it was too difficult I have to sit at the stairs many times. While I was walking or more like crawling on the stairs I heard thumping sounds coming from my parents room, yuck that's disgusting.

I walked inside my small room and laid myself on the dirty mattress.
I was out like a light within few seconds.

30 minutes later.......

I heard a loud bang coming from downstairs and heard my stepmom shouting "LEAVE ME YOU PRICKS"

I was very scared and got up quickly and whimpered due to my weak form I hid myself behind the broken cupboard and started rocking myself.

I heard door knobs opening of different rooms and got more scared I rocked myself and started whispering "I am fine, nothing is gonna happen to me" I continued saying this trying to give myself some comfort.

I heard footsteps stoping infront of my door now my tears were flowing down uncontrollable I heard my door opening with a loud bang.

I whimpered scared of the people coming inside my room. I heard someone coming near me I started shaking and crying more and more and whispering "everything's gonna be okay"

The person touched me sending sparks and butterflies to my stomach.
I looked up and saw it was xavier knight?

Xavier's pov

We reached daisy's house and went to the back door one of the member picked the lock and we heard a click sound telling us that the door was open. He went inside to check if the way is clear.

He gave us sign of OK and we went inside. We all went inside and looked around it was the kitchen, we moved forward carter stopped me by tapping on my shoulder and said "boss, look at the floor", there was a puddle of blood, only one thought came into me, daisy.

"Guys we split in groups of two sam,carter and raven will come along with, if you find anyone tie them up but don't even touch daisy, if you find her then tell me if anyone dares to touch her I will personally kill them."
I saw them gulp and bowed their head and went in different direction we were in the hallway when I heard an unknown women scream.

I ran towards the sound and saw a lady shouting "LET GO OF ME YOU PRICKS" while they were tying them.
They put a duct tape on them.

"Bring them downstairs and tie them with a chair" I said and then went out.

We heard a sound coming from a different door we looked at each other direction and opened the door which made a loud sound.

The sight infront of us made our heart ache daisy was sitting in the corner rocking herself back and forth and shaking badly and tears were streaming down her face and whispering "everything is gonna be okay".

I slowly made my way towards her and kneeled down infront of her and touched her shoulder she flinched and looked at me and whispered "xavier". I hugged her bring her close to me she whimpered and I instantly let go of her she stroked her ribs. I looked closer and saw she was bleeding.

My babygirl is hurt "who did this to you daisy" I asked her strenly.

I saw her fidget, I knew she didn't want to tell me, but I won't let someone hurt her, I will punish them for even laying a finger on her.

"Daisy" I said in a warning tone, she softly whispered "My parents".

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL DOING WELL.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER.
I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS.

LASTLY I WANNA ANNOUNCE THAT I HAVE STARTED A NEW ART BOOK HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT 🙂
THANK YOU 💗

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊
STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️
BYEE GUYS 🤗