Synopsis

Lucca Massimo, the underboss of the Massimo Crime Family was built to rule the underworld. A dark world filled with monsters and cruel beast like him. He was scared of no one and had nothing holding him back.

But one cold night he found himself fighting a battle between life and death. No one to save him except an angel. His angel.

Running into trouble was what Bella Gabrielle PhD in, even though professionally she worked as a paramedic. She was a shy innocent girl next door whom everyone loved and cared for but definitely avoid hanging with. Because she always ran straight into trouble and if not that, trouble ran straight into her. They both walked hand-in hand.

So what will happen when one night during her night shift she end up saving the king of the Mafia world, Lucca.

And end up becoming his everything.

Only His.

Dedicated

To all the bad boy/mafia book lover who appreciate alpha hero with cheesy romance.

Author's Note

This is my first time writing, I hope you all like it.

I would love to hear from you .

Any ideas and suggestions are welcomed.

Thank you so much for the support and love.

Copyright (C) Lia Aurora.

Wattpad Edition.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

"This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are just pure product of the author's imagination.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental."

"Thank you for respecting the author's work, really appreciate it ."