Choose one.

Harriet pov :

Zayden was yelling from downstairs "Angel!! We are going to be late for class! "

As I walked downstairs, I felt a bit dizzy. I held the table and stood ther for a second.
"Angel! Are you okay?! Nowadays you seem too ill let's get you checked up today alright " Zayden said kissing the top of my head.

After college , I and zayden visited my doctor and what she said gave me a mini heart attack.
"You are still 3 months Harriet and as a doctor who is more concerned about you, I suggest you to abort the child... Both of you are still young, you can have kids in future. This baby is going to put you in danger. " before she could continue I stood up " I am not going to kill my baby , no matter what! " I said with a stern voice.
"Angel, let's just listen to her first " Zayden had downcast look plastered on his face.

"Listen to what zayden? She is asking to kill our baby" I held his shirt "Your baby " I whispered with tears flooding down my cheek.
"I know, you think I am not hurt... But just listen to her reason first, please for my sake " He caressed my cheek with his thumb.

Taking in a deep breath I sat next to zayden holding his hand tightly "Harriet I see you like my daughter. I would always want you to stay happy. Now the percentage of saving rate of both of you 50 percent each but as the baby grows your survival rate will decrease" She looked at zayden whose grip on my hand tightened more when he heard her words.
"I would really suggest you to go for abortion. He loves you, don't you want to spend your life with him " She asked me while her eyes were pleading me to tell yes for abortion.
But which mother would tell yes to kill her own child?

"No - " I sobbed " I can't do this " Saying this I ran out of the hospital.

I can't kill my child but what if something happens to me? I won't be able to stay with zayden longer. I dreamt of staying with him for a life time but I think I don't have time. I can't kill my baby. I won't kill my baby even if it costs my life.

I was sitting inside car with my head resting on window pane. Zayden sat inside the car and took my hand in his, I didn't turn to look at him. He will convince me to kill my child which I don't want to.

"Angel! Are you feeling okay?! " He whispered.
"I want to go home zayden, please don't speak anything about our child now. " I said with a stern voice and looked at him for a second.
His eyes were filled with tears, I can't see zayden like this.
I am used to seeing zayden jovial face but today this look in his eyes is killing me from inside.

Thankfully he didn't tell me anything, he stepped on gas with my hand in his. I didn't remove my hand but instead leaned in placing my head on his shoulder.
I don't know how long I have time to be with zayden. I just love both my baby and zayden so much that I can't choose one amongst them.

I am very sure zayden is going to take good care of my baby. With me or without me! I closed my eyes while tears rolled down my cheek.

Happiness doesn't last for long, at least not in my case.
I was just getting used to living happy and here I got the most heart breaking news of my life.

Zayden went out saying he had some work to take care and I just laid on bed thinking about our happy moments.
I don't want to leave zayden but I don't want to kill my child.
After few hours the bed next to me dipped followed by warm hands wrapping around me.
"You are you still awake " He asked snuggling closer to me.

"I am not sleepy zayden " I turned to face him " I don't know. I don't want to leave you! " I said inhaling his scent.

"What are you speaking angel? You aren't going to leave me okay. I didn't tell anything today doesn't mean I am allowing you to do whatever you want... I kept quite so that I can consult the top doctor and see if you can get better. " He pulled me closer to him " You are my top most priority! I would do anything for you... Anything! So stop dreaming about things which won't happen." He said while pecking on my forehead.
"But I won't kill my child zayden " I moved away from him.
" Let's not talk about this now. Tomorrow doctor is gonna come to check you up and later I and both of our parents are going to decide what we are going to do! " He pulled the duvet on me "Don't strees yourself thinking some rubbish things cause I won't lose you and that's final. "

How can he be okay? Does he mean he is ready to abort our child?

"Zayden if you kill our child , I won't stay with you " I sat up burying my face in my palms.
"And you are not even going to leave me! I am dead serious when I say you are my priority..." He pulled me back towards him and held me closer to him. I was struggling to break free but he didn't leave me.
"Please angel get some sleep " He whispered in my ear while snuggling closer to me.

I stopped struggling and held him tightly and this is why I tell zayden is my weakness. Even if I want to I can't really get angry on him.

Alex pov :

"What?! " Rose opened her eyes wide after listening to me "Are you kidding me? Why didn't you tell me your mother is also coming along with you " She whisper yelled at me while checking her hair and dress in the mirror.

"You look beautiful , now come out mom wants to meet you " I said taking her hand in mine.

I told mom about rose and she was so excited that she insisted to meet her today and so here I am in the cafe where rose works. I got mom here so that she can meet rose.

"Are you sure she is going to like me?! " Rose questioned.
"I am sure, she loved cutie and I am sure she will love you too, cmon now " I dragged her outside the restroom.

"Mom this is rose, rose mom " I introduced them.
I look at the shine in my mom eyes, her eyes thinking with happiness which means she liked rose.
"Aww you are so cute, come here darling sit next to me! " Mom patted on seat next to her.

Mom really liked rose a lot. She was very happy and asked me to bring rose to dinner sometime.

"I will pick you up at 6 " I said to rose after mom walked out of cafe.
"Hmm okay " She smiled leaning in and kissing my cheek.
"Thanks babe " I winked and walked out of the cafe.

❤..

A/N : Done with exams, I am back... Will upload this book daily from now on...! Well only few chapters left!!!