New Stories!

Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince | Sirius Black (Completed)

'Pranks and Perverts and Padfoot, oh my!' 

Meet Kelsey 'Kelpie' Jones: Miss Americana, Comic lover and the Hufflepuff who doesn't give a Hufflefuck. 

Having Lily Evans accidentally fall in love with James Potter was never a part of her plan to get revenge on Sirius Black, Heartbreak Prince of Hogwarts and the Bane of her Existence. Neither was realising her own affinity for his perfectly snoggable lips. 

But hey, all's fair in love and war, right?

The Meet-Cute Curse | 18+ (In-progress)They say that in a meet-cute, time slows like never before

They say that in a meet-cute, time slows like never before. Your eyes connect and you feel the spark that tells you it's The One. The start of your happily ever after. But what about one where you're left seething in annoyance at the sheer cockiness of one very smug, arrogant and charming (self-proclaimed) NYC lawyer?

That's how 23-year-old grad student, Grace Wright, saw the 31-year-old hunk in a suit, Gabriel Muller.  She couldn't get away from him fast enough. Too bad he felt the sparks and was determined to make her feel it as well. Especially since The Meet-Cute Curse runs in his family.

Throw in one protective older brother and another meddlesome one, Gigi's problems are just starting.

All my senses told me to run.

But you know that feeling when a predator finds their prey and pins it down with their gaze. That sense of knowing that running won't get you anywhere. That it would only fuel the fire of the chase?

That's how I felt. I couldn't move.

So instead I quickly stopped another waiter who was passing by with a large plate of drinks and grabbed one for myself. I closed my eyes and emptied the flute of champagne in one go.

Classy right?

The devil was going to turn me into an alcoholic.