26

THIRD POV

"I love you." Viola exclaimed making Glenn's eyes widened in surprise. Then, she tilt her head towards the other side. ". . . Is that how you said it?"

Glenn's joyful face dropped. "So you're not serious!?"

Viola gaze downwards, she seems confused of the feelings lingering around her.

Glenn who notice that, sighed deeply. ". . . What do you feel when you see me?"

"Hm. . . It's hard to explain. I feel. . . pleasant and happy."

"Does seeing me make your heart throb?"

". . . Yes, it's starts to throb uncontrollably and I feel myself blushing."

Hearing that, Glenn hugged her. "That's enough." he smiled sincerely. "I guess that's how you confessed to me. And I just accept."

". . . Alright then. . . ?"

Before they could utter another word, a loud bang or like. . .a big explosion was heard throughout the luxurious, crowded hall startling everyone.

Everyone starts to panicked and when Viola just going to make a move, three knights pointed her with a sword making Glenn and her eyes widened in surprise.

Not just Viola,

Even Edward, Valerian, Carlos, and Violette.

The imperial knights are targeting the whole Univers family.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Glenn spat angrily at the knights who raise their swords on his presence.

But they didn't even budge.

A faint scream filled the hall as Viola and Glenn turned their head to find Carlos killing three knights in the same time with his beast appearance.

Blood splattered everywhere and soon, the hall became chaotic.

Because they were afraid of Carlos and the Imperial knights at the same time.

Panicked arise as most of the aristocrats hurriedly run towards the main door as Edward and Valerian just starting to make their moves.

Noticing one of the knights is raising their sword, Viola closed her eyes calmly.

"Licht, lend me your power."

In a blink of an eye, the knights infront of Viola fell on his knees.

Glenn was impressed but hurriedly pull Viola's arm while running, taking her outside the hall.

And when they exit the hall, their eyes widened.

Instead of the dark blue sky that is filled with stars, a red one as blood filled the whole sky.

". . . What's. . .-!"

Viola widened her eyes in realisation. "This is father's power! Once he used it, the sky will turned like this. . . !" Viola exclaimed in panic while looking over the red, bloody sky.

Not only the Univers family, the guards started to hunt the other aristocrats as well.

". . . Someone that is controlling the imperial knights. . . My father! He went crazy! He's not in his state of mind that's why all of this happened!" Glenn spat angrily while looking the bloody scene in front of them.

-

Edward was still fighting for himself while manipulating them back. Manipulating their blood to make them choke on their own blood and die.