Chapter 28

'A little late'

Y/n's pov

"Y/n wake up."

I opened my eyes and felt someone nudging my arm. I almost got blind by how bright the room is.

"What time is it?" I asked closing my eyes back down.

"It's 6 in the morning. We have school get up." Chaeyoung said whispering.

I opened my eyes and she was staring at me while half laying down in bed. I chuckled

"You're laying here with me, I don't see what's the problem."

She laughed and sat up. I opened my eyes seeing her with her morning face. She's so beautiful I might fall asleep again.

"I'm going to cook breakfast. Why don't you go shower and meet me in the kitchen?" She stood up and looked at me. I nodded.

"Great. I'll see you when you're done."

I sat down stretching my arms watching her leave the room. I stood up and walk straight to the bathroom to start my morning routine.

Usually I would wake up to bang on Jennie's bedroom door to wake her, now I wake up with the girl I like besides me.

I really don't mind about that idea but under circumstances I am going to have to oppose. I'm here because I can't face my problems on my own.

I can't even get my own feelings in order. Sometimes I'm mad and sometimes I blame myself for them keeping it as a secret. If I wasn't so much of a dramatic queen, then maybe Mina would talk to me.

But then again, we're adults and she should've just spoken to me and not freak out like a child. Jennie had no right to not tell me that, she knew I have feelings for Mina years from now and she didn't bother to tell me.

My god my head hurts from my own 'selfless' thoughts running. After I'm finished showering, I immediately get dressed to eat because I am starving. Plus I get to see her and make my day.

I brushed my hair with a towel to dry it off, I still haven't with a brush I can do it later after eating.

"Hey I just finished cooking." Chaeyoung smiled sitting down to eat.

"Didn't know you could cook." I said at awe at the food in front of us.

"Well there is still little more you don't know about me."

"Then tell me about yourself then. I can sit here all day listening to you and how you grow up." I smiled genuinely and she just chuckled.

"Well where to start? I could tell you a lot of things." She raised her eyebrow putting her knee up to let her arm rest on top of it.

"Anything. I am all ears."

Chaeyoung stopped to think for a minute and she snapped her fingers all of a sudden. Cute.

"When I was in 5th grade I was trying to impress this boy in P.E class by being the most athletic. We had a small friendly competition by running around the field, last one standing is the winner."