2: Begin Training

Two days later it was time to train Midoriya. I got breakfast and started walking towards the beach. They were both already there, Midoriya was attempting to drag a fridge with All Might sitting on top of it. I heard Toshi talk to midoriya while I was walking down the stairs.

"Hey hey hey, it's pretty comfy up on this fridge. How are doing down there?" Midoriya then fell face first into the sand, I couldn't help but chuckle. Toshi heard me and turned my direction while taking a picture of Midoriya.

"Hey guys!" I said while walking toward them. "I see you gave him the easy lifting All Might." I said with another chuckle. Midoriya seemed shocked, scared, confused, and had a lot of questions.

"So how have you been Rin? With living on your own now." All Might said while walking over and giving me a bro hug.

"Oh you know gotta buy thousands of tater tots to keep the big guy happy. So how have you been doing skeleton?" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Hah, another nick name, I'm loosing track of all the ones you come up with." He said while placing his hand on his head.

"Wait hold on..." we both look at Midoriya waiting for his question. "Kaibutsu. Do you know All Might?"

"Yeah! He's kinda like my adoptive dad." I said while tuning to him and placing a hand on my neck. His skin tuned white and looked like he had just seen a ghost. I bursted out laughing at his expression trying to catch my breath.

"Rin will be helping me out with training you, that way your body can withstand the power of my quirk."

"But I thought you said I was worthy?" He said with tears now gushing out his eyes.

"He's talking about your weak body Midoriya." Midoriya stoped his tears and listened to what I was saying. "Can I please tell him Toshi?" I said while turning to All Might and stars in my eyes.

"Hmm, sure I don't see why not!" He said with a shrug.

"Yay! Basically his quirk is ridiculously strong and the combined power will create a hurricane of pure force. An unprepared body like yours couldn't take the strength and turn you arm and legs into rockets." I said while giving a menacing look.

"Seriously!!!" He said while getting rid of that image in his head.

"Hey, welcome to the land of dangerous quirks my dude." I shrugged and looked away.

"So Kaibutsu. You know about All Mights energy limit too?"

"Yep. I was with him when the whole thing started." Giving a nod with my response.

"Rin do you mind?" All Might said while moving his head toward the fridge he was sitting on earlier.

"Oh yeah sure thing." I understood what he mean at walked toward the fridge while he was talking to Midoriya behind me.

"I did a little online research yesterday. Turns out this part of the beach used to be beautiful, but it's been a total mess for the last few years!" He said while walking next to Midoriya.

"That's right. Because of the ocean currents anything that's dropped in the water ends up here. People take advantage of that when they're illegally dumping their trash. Now all the locals avoid this place." He looked around at all the trash until All Might turned his head to face me.

"Heros these days are all about showing off and capturing flashy villains." I said while placing my inky black hand on the top of the fridge. "Things were different before quirks, service is what mattered." I then crushed the fridge into the ground like a soda can. Midoriya looked terrified of me. "Back then hero's where people who helped the community. Even if it was kind of boring." I said, then once the fridge was completely flattened some trash behind me flew away.