Chapter 12

Eran's POV
"Yes,I'm down for it,will be there soon." I replied to Hunter on the call. The time me and Ricky are going to leave this country for further education was in corner so all of our friends wished to go out for one last big tour around the city,not giving one single shit about the other issues which were going on in our lives.

Troubles and issues aren't something we save in the folders of our brain and life, memories are. That's why I believe spending half of the life wandering among the whole world,tasting every delicious food,experiencing every bit of the exhilirations and joys along with the heartbreaks of our lives. One of my other hobby is also to take my father, my hero, on a world tour and enjoy each and every day,out there with him,tasting the leasts of absolutely everything,testing our limits of our tolerance of amusement out there. The man works hard all week and all we ever did was just live our life in the expense of his hard works and never ending sacrifices without appreciating any thing ever.

I parked the car,in front of Ricky's driveway and called him up to inform him about my arrival. As i waited for Ricky i unplugged ,y phone from the charge to check for amy new messages from Rose.  Me and Rose were now pretty close friends as we texted each other almost every second and believe me when I say that! She's seriously the best girl I have ever talked with or is the first GIRL with whom I have been so comfortable sharing everything. Two weeks and it already feels as if i have known her for twenty years or something. 

I run home with excitement gushing through my veins, all for getting that one opportunity to speak to her.  I feel an inexplicable sense of comfort wash over me whenever her silky voice flows through the phone call, leaving me to wish to see her in person and listen to her voice. whenever we start talking, we chatter for hours, our conversation flowing effortlessly as if we were two pieces of a puzzle finally fitting together.

With each word she  speaks, it feels as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. As if she could see right through me, through the calls, as if she could see into the depths of my soul and understand the thoughts and emotions I struggle to put into words.

 "Hey man" greeted Ricky, ripping me out of my thoughts. "Let's go?" He said putting on his stupid grin. I guess Jessica and he had a good time together or something. "Hop in" I replied, placing my phone back into the charge. There were no texts from Rose, which not to deny had raised the hair on the back of my neck. I hope she was fine. Late replies arent her thing, it's mine. And yes I regret doing that to her all the time but in my defense all i can say is, she texts me right on times when im not near my phone or when im out with my boys. Also yes, i have noticed her difference in messages when she is mad at me for never replying on time. 

Rose's POV
"Stop looking at your phone for once and give a break to your delicate eyes" said Daisy as I quickly put my phone away. I have been ghosting him intentionally today. Dont blame me, i love speaking to him but I absolouteoly hate it when someone ignores my texts. He told me that he remains busy all the time but I really cant push myself to buy this all the time. Whenever we are talking on the calls he behaves as if I'm the love of his life and the second I'm off my phone, it feels as if we are strangers.

Daisy,Richard,Tina and my other mates broke out into a fit of laughter as I closed my ohone amd put it in my bag. "What do you think about it?" asked Daisy as I shook my head and heard Tina, another friend of ours sigh. "Sorry, I missed out, what are we talking about again?" I asked sipping on the milk shake. "Like the part with the creepy doll!" Tina exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. Right. We were talking about the horror movie we watched together last night. 

Staying for three more days, Jenna had returned to her hometown leaving her toxic negativity lingering in the air of my house. Veronica had to pull out major efforts to make us nt run into each other. Whenever i was doing my classes, she made sure Jenna was in her work or something. And whenever i was back home, she already made sure Jenna went to sleep. Can't thank her enough. Watching her breathing and ,oving around in the house in front of my own eyes felt excruciatingly jarring to me.