99 | showing you

Jungkook's POV

The way her wide eyes are gazing into mine as I lick off her arousal from my fingers wakes up something animal inside me. Something predatory. Her eyelids are slowly closing and those soft plump lips of hers are red from kissing. A warm flush spreads on her cheeks all the way down to her marked neck and collarbones. Her fair creamy skin was once clear, only for it to bear the love marks I left on her. Her chest is heaving, her perky breasts moving up and down as she tries to maintain her composure. She tastes like honey; she always tastes so damn sweet that it always leaves me craving for more. If I could I'd have her legs spread and I would eat her out all day until her body gives up on her if that's what she wants.

Specks of orange illuminate in those glimmering pools of brown and it just captivates me that whenever I gaze into them it's like I'm peering though a looking glass. Elena is beautiful in all ways that true beauty can ever be conveyed whether it's inner beauty or her actual appearance. She's beautiful even with all the flaws and the mistakes she carries and if God truly exists, then Elena is a godsend.

She leans in to press her lips against mine and she feels so warm and soft and sweet-I want to taste her all the time. She kisses me and this time I can feel all the care and the affection she bears through that kiss. Her lips sloppily envelope mine and she slides her tongue past the barriers of flesh, colliding with mine and it's tender and so fucking real that in this moment all that matters is her. Being with Elena puts all cliches and romance movies to shame. Not that I actually really gave a damn about romance and dates. Nothing can ever compare to this.

I'm so whipped for her.

If this is love-if this is it's true form, then I want it.

I want to love her.

Elena's spontaneity rises as she puts her hand on my chest and pushes me down. I look at her and her eyes clash with mine when her lips come in contact with my chest. She plants one kiss, two, three, before she licks a stripe that starts from my collarbone all the way up to my neck. Her hands work around the waistline of my sweatpants and oh holy fuck; she's making me hard just by touching me. I kick off my sweats and she inhales deeply as her teeth suddenly graze the shell of my ear. My mouth falls open when I feel her lips suck on my earlobe and an unexpected moan leaves my lips. I'm not very vocal when I have sex, but when Elena touches me anything can happen. Her fingers trace my bare thighs and her touch is so delicate and soft that for some unknown reason it makes me smile.

But that's when the inner freak in her comes to the surface when her hands slide under the waistband of my boxers and she feels for my erection. Her hand wraps around my dick and she kneads her thumb under the frenulum. She alternates between thumbs and I throw my head back as pre cum leaks from the tip. One palm rubs the base of my shaft while the other gives attention to the head. Her movements are calculated and I immediately know that she's doing what I did to her.

She's edging me.

My hands grip onto her ass and she gasps. Sweat pearls on my chest and my temperature rises as she continues giving me probably the best hand-job I've ever received, by jerking me off from the base all the way to the top. Elena kisses me again and I can feel one hand massaging my balls, giving attention to all the right spots. I let out one moan after another and she grins at how much control she has over me now. It's painfully obvious that she wants to prove a point to me, by taking charge. I'll let her have her fun for now since she loves pleasing me. Her hands are so fucking skilled, it's as if she's practiced carefully giving the perfect hand job until she mastered the art and fuck; it feels so good. My fingers dig into her flesh earning a groan out of her as the first wave of orgasm washes through me. I don't want to cum right now and I know that she'll stop just because I deprived her of her pleasure a moment ago.