Chapter 94: Initiate Project ; I AM THE BEAST

This song is fucking awesome!!!

Your POV

I was walking towards the cliff to start the "Initiation". If they just told me I wouldn't be mad. Am I mad? I'm fucking pissed off. But at least that talk back to that idiot made me feel better. 

Earlier Today

I was standing beside Glynda as she explains the sudden large Grimm activities around Vale. All students seemed to be afraid when they heard. Good, this determines who is really worthy to fight. As Glynda finally finished speaking, the kid with an armor and orange hair raised his hand. He looks like a person that I would beat up from time to time. 

Cardin: I have a question. Who let the alien pussy in?

Oh, so that's how you wanna talk? Let's dance, motherfucker! 

Y/N: Says the guy who got his ass kicked single-handedly by an old man. 

Almost everyone: OHHHH SNAP!!

Cardin: Hey fuck you!

Y/N:  Hate me or Date me, I don't give a fuck. Two words, one finger *puts up middle finger* keep it simple.

Cardin: Who do you think you are?!

Y/N: I'm a man with the sky above me, the earth below me, with people around me...and the devil inside me. 

Cardin: Fucking asshole. You just wanted attention, didn't you? 

Y/N: Boys want attention, Men want respect, Legends just don't care. Your attitude may hurt me, but mine can kill you. You can insult me all you want, I'll always find a way to talk back to you.

Glynda: Mr. Winchester I suggest you shut your mouth! You being here is already an embarrassment, you're letting an old man embarrass you which makes it even worse. That's a shame Mr. Winchester, shame.

I just let out a chuckle as Cardin crossed his arms and silently curses. Then I looked at Ozpin and he nodded at me. I then nodded back and I walked near the cliff where the Initiation will start.

Present Time

Right now, I was standing on top of a launch pad while Glynda explains what I'm supposed to do. I see Ozpin at the edge of my eye still drinking from his mug. That thing doesn't seem to run out. Glynda told me to retrieve an artifact, deep in the forest. Shouldn't be a problem.

Glynda: Be careful, we're sending you to the most dangerous part of the forest where there are infested Grimm and powerful ones. I suggest you keep running until you reach the ruins.

Y/N: I don't run...I fight.

Glynda then rolled her eyes and suddenly a drone with a camera went in front if me.

Glynda: We will be monitoring you through this drone. We didn't set up any cameras in the most dangerous section of the forest so we'll use a drone.

I just stared at the drone as I sighed. Glynda walked beside Ozpin and I prepared for launch.

Ozpin: Be ready, Y/N. You're about to get launched into the air.

Y/N: Understood. But I'm counting down, I don't trust you.

I then prepared myself as I count down from three.

Y/N: On three. One-

Then Ozpin pushed the button and the launch pad launched me to the air.

Y/N: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

Ozpin: *sigh* I love my job.

Y/N: DIE, YOU ASSHOLE!!