Chapter 46

Malena POV

We reached the airport and Sean dragged me without getting noticed by anyone while I was praying someone to notice us.

We reached to his private plane and I did my best to escape his grip but nothing worked.

He pushed me inside the plane and tied me to the rope.
"Now you dare to move" he warned. Now his true self was in front of me. I knew he was just pretending.

I glared at him and turned my head not wanting to see his face.

After five minutes we were still sitting and Sean was growing anxious more and more.

"What's happening?" he shouted to one of his men.

"I'll go and check" the man informed and left the plane. I turned to Sean and said
"he'll find me"

I noticed his fist clenched and the knuckles turned white. I decided to keep my mouth shut not to worsen the situation. Who knew what this psycho would do!

"Sir" the man returned with a panic look clear on his face.
"There's cop surrounding us" he said and a smile appeared on my face.

Sean noticed my smile and pulled out his... Gun?

"Let's go sweetheart" he said bitterly, picking me up.

We exited the plane and in front of me was the cops surrounding us with their guns ready.

Sean pointed the gun on my head and shouted to make way.

The cops warned him to throw the gun away but he still threatened them to kill me.

Love? Where was his love now?

I hovered at my place till I heard a gunshot, my reflex came in action and I ducked down.

After some minutes, I raised my head and heard "you okay, love?"

My head instantly turned to the owner of the voice and tears rolled to my cheeks.

He bent down my level to untie me. I fell in his arm feeling relaxed. The tears didn't stop while he cooed me.

"Let's leave here" he said bringing me to his car.

"I want your phone" my voice cracked due to crying. I dialed the number and called Christian but it was switched off.

"If you're calling your boyfriend then let me tell you he's on his way" he informed me and took me to a hotel.

"You okay? Should I call a doctor?" he asked looking everywhere to check for any bruise.

I nodded and we went to the room where Selena was roaming in the room while dialing some number furiously.

"Selena" I whispered and her head turned to me. She stormed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank god you're fine. I was so worried and this idiot didn't even tell me anything" she glared at him to which he just simply shrugged.

"A*shole" she murmured and then examined me. "You okay? Did he hurt you? Where is that motherf*cker?" the last question was for Noah.

"I'm fine Selena but Rachel was with him. She contributed in my kidnapping, my best friend did this to me" tears threatened to leave but I just looked up, not wanting to cry.

"It's okay, Andrea told me everything. Fortunately me and Noah were in Paris or else he would have again escaped from here" she told me, taking me to the couch.
She offered me something to eat but I shook my head.

"How did you know our location?" I asked.

"Well, Christian told us to send the cops to airport first so he won't be able to leave" Selena informed patting my shoulder.