14.

Aries.

"If you're expecting me to say I don't want you anymore, you're dead wrong, I want you even more, you're strong, brave and you understand me, I told you I'm putting all of me into what we have, you telling me about your past won't turn me away." I wiped a tear away and hugged him.

I expected he would turn me away, to not want me, or be disgusted because others had gotten to me first, but he wanted me and it brought a sense of relief, within me.

"Are you sure?" I asked my lip quivering in anticipation. "Oh I'm sure my little wolf, I don't want anyone else, now let's get you to bed, we have a couple of hours before I have to train the warriors and you have to get to the store." I obeyed and he picked me up.

With me in his arms he cleared out the kitchen island and headed upstairs. "Heathen how do you feel about moving in with me or I come here, it's just that I'm here three quarters of the time and these past months more so than ever." I wanted to do it, there wasn't anything holding me back.

If Heathen and I were planning our lives together there wasn't really a need to postpone me moving to his or him to mine. I could tell from his obvious excitement and other things what he meant.

"So when?" I asked. "Next week when I'm not swamped with meetings." He responds and I smile toward him. "Awesome!" I cheered wrapping my arms around his neck and kiss him. 

"Now now, let's not start with what you can't finish yet,  get some sleep."

~

I was sitting in the book store grinning from ear to ear with a faint blush because of what happened last night, obviously, I didn't listen to his warning, Heathen and I ended up going through the various forms of non penetrative sex.

I never knew you could have sex without actually having the traditional penetrative sex. It was amazing and knowing I was going to be with Heathen more made my heart swell.

I was happy with how my life was progressing, I had finally told Heathen my terrible past and it felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders after doing so.

The insecurity of being unwanted was thrown out the window because I knew Heathen wanted me and nothing could change that, for once I was going to get what I deserved.

"Evening Dan, what brings you here?" I ask Axel's mate who had walked into the book store. "Looking for a cookbook also to see you, I've heard you're making tremendous progress with Heathen, the pack is so happy to see him smile." I was baffled that the pack knew and about Heathen smiling.

"He what?" I demanded. "Yeah I know, it's jarring but it happened, and do you really think the pack wouldn't notice, you're at his house on most evenings, his scent is all over you even without being marked and you wear his clothes." He was right, I really had the alpha's scent all over me.

I replied with a goofy smile and he rolled his eyes. "We should hang out more, you need friends Ari and also are those hickeys." He pointed to my neck with a mischievous smile. I had thought the bite marks would be healed by the time anyone noticed.

"Yeah I guess I need friends." I replied trying to avert his attention from my neck. "You really are getting cozy with the brutish and very tall alpha." He smirks and I squirm with embarrassment.

"Okay enough about me, how goes the try for a baby?" I knew Axel and Danny were trying for a baby, he had told me the day of the festival that he and Axel were ready for kids.

"Its a success but I haven't told him yet!" He cheered and I hugged him. "Oh congratulations Danny, you guys will be awesome parents." He chuckled holding onto his stomach.

I was happy for Danny parenthood was amazing and at some point in time, I would have that too, if Heathen wanted kids. "I'm sure you will be too one day, I actually found out this morning so I haven't told him yet plus he had gone for morning patrol." I nod hugging him again.

"So happy, now let's get you that cookbook and have you celebrate with your man." We both laugh as we make our way to the shelves with the various home and cookbooks.

"This here is amazing." I hand the book to Danny. "Great." He smiled walking back with me to the counter. "I'm going to cook up a feast, thanks Ari, and oh by the way you should come over sometime so we can hang out." He spoke waving me off and I waved in return.

I walked back to the counter and plopped myself on my seat. I began to wonder how Heathen felt about kids, would he want them or not, could we be parents to a couple of runts, I didn't doubt it though, I knew a talk and heavy sex was all that was needed.

The sun was setting and bit by bit lights in the town of Sydney Falls were being turned on, I decided to call it a day and close up shop. Whilst clearing up the counter and closing the windows the door opened.

Alpha Heathen in all his 7ft glory walked in, I'm pretty sure he had to bend by the door to get in. I chuckled watching him look around for me. "You know I'm here right." His devilish smile was on display making my insides flutter.

His lips were warm and soft, I moaned into the kiss until he pulled away and snatched my keys from me. He looked at me and I knew. "Yes I'm done for the day." He looked around one last time to check for me before throwing me over his shoulder.

"Sir what are you doing?" He spanked my ass while I was on his shoulder making me moan involuntarily. I don't know if it was my moan or his perverted wolf mind that had him smiling ear to ear.

I groaned as we walked further into pack territory, the wolves we passed would whistle or just smile our way as we headed wherever we were going. I felt so embarrassed with my moans from his occasional spanks.

I'm sure my ass cheeks were red by now, this was definitely public indecency but he was Heathen, he didn't care. We headed further toward the falls, it was one of the things that gave the town its name.

"Is this a date?" He didn't respond. "Are you going to tell me anything besides grope me and remove the innocence of the little kids we just passed." I exclaimed, he didn't respond only a smirk graced his lips.

We finally got to the falls and I was set down, there was a picnic blanket set, a basket on top of it and empty glass jars. "So a date." He answered yes non verbally as usual. "We haven't had a proper date in a while." He was right we hadn't, the last date we had was a double date with Axel and Danny.

"You did this?" He nods and my heart swelled, he had gone through the trouble of setting this up for me, and I was grateful because of that. "I love this place, it's so serene." I kissed him and it quickly became heated as the alpha came up on top of me.

"Eat then I can violate you." He whispered in my ear sitting up. I blushed and sat up as well, he began to serve the food which surprised. "Chicken curry." I announced with a grin making him smile.

I moaned as the food hit my taste buds, it was amazing. "This is so good." I exclaim shoving more chicken into my mouth. We ate enjoying the food until it was becoming darker and Heathen packed the Tupperware away.

At first, I thought it was a random spark until more came and Heathen handed me one of the large glass jars. "Fireflies." I excitedly cheered like a child. Heathen opened his jar to catch them and so did I.

We ran around the mossy rocks and grass catching the fireflies with a child like fascination, I had never seen this side of Heathen, his eyes twinkled in the night as he closed his jar and brought it to me.

I felt happy and content being with him on a warn night catching fireflies. He walked to me and handed the jar to me. "I love you Aries Ivey Heathen."

+++

LMJ