27.

Halwright.

"So what was the crazy fight about, and why were you using god magic?" Lario asked Ben as he levitated a pod into place in Kyra's workroom.

"Kyra got poisoned by the current witch supreme and the incubus faction leader, I don't know why they try though, instead of using their magic for something productive they're always poking others." The witch snickers and so does Carter who was in the room.

"So what are we going to do about Vastorway Academy, they have attacked us, are we going to retaliate or what?" Carter asked Ben who only sighed.

"Carter remember that Vastorway is home to all the eleven royal house descendants just like us, although we're the outcasts and they are the nobles and royals, they're pretty much as strong as us if not more, so retaliation without reason won't work, let's just lay low and go about our lives." Carter nods.

"You're right, it useless unless they actually attack us again, in the open." The wendigo asserted and Ben nods. "I need to go, I left my boyfriend with a fae I'm having a hard time forgiving." Ben walked out of Kyra's workroom into the lounge of the penthouse.

He didn't bother with telling Kyra he was going since the witch was nowhere to be found again. He walked toward the door and out with a book in hand. The vampires moved out of the way for him as he passed.

When he reached the pavement outside the vampire dorm he smiled looking around the place he had come to love. He spots Alarion and walked toward him, the witch wanted to talk about Alarion's brother Mael and why he was attacking the school.

Students bowed and moved out of the way when Ben passed walking toward Alarion, it wasn't because his aura was released it was because they saw him as a supreme. "Shade summoner, how are you?" Ben wasn't surprised Alarion knew about the other creatures he could summon from shadows.

"I see I'm not the only one who did my research." The witch shot back making the angel narrow his eyes on him. "Care to take a walk with me then Benny, it's been eons since we met, you're a completely different person now and given that we only met once or thrice." Ben rolled his eyes and took the angel's hand.

Everyone around them gasped at the action but murmured lowly to themselves. "What happened with Mael, he wasn't like this before." Ben knew his former lover had not been so cold and devoid.

"You left him that's one." Alarion exclaimed making Ben scoff. "You know why obviously." The witch wasn't naive he knew Mael would tell his brother everything.

"Indeed,  after you left he changed drastically it seems you were his sanity, he wanted the crown but our father refused at first, when I tried to talk some sense into him it came off as a challenge, I told our father again who agreed with Mael that I had challenged him, he forced us to fight but I refused, so our father wanted to teach me a lesson, he wanted to beat me himself." The angel sighed as did Ben.

He had asked Vision of what had happened with the angel royal house, what he was told he didn't want to believe but it as true, Alarion fought his father to the death, and his father died, Mael pinned the blame on him but the nobles saw this as a mercy killing since the current King Michael was not mentally stable.

"I assume you know the rest." The angel spoke and Ben nods. "Why didn't I remember you when you came Benjamin?" Alarion asks. "A spell I cast intent on removing the memory of my powers, it was stronger than I expected and it wiped my existence from all those who knew me besides my family. Kaiser is to be king, I didn't want it." The angel laughs audibly.