Loki's evil??

A/N- I'm tired and scaredddddd whooop. 

Summary- When Loki does something to upset Peter, will he feel bad, or will he be like his normal evil self. 

-Third Person P.O.V-

Five year old Peter went running around the tower. His sock cladded feet colliding with the floor and making a small 'thump thump' sound with every step he takes. He knew he shouldn't be running around in the tower, but he was excited. 

The reason for the young Starks excitement was because his dad had told he would be bringing someone back with them from their mission. 

That person being Loki Odinson.

Peter knows about Loki, as he knows Thor and looks at Thor as though he was his Uncle. Everyone told him though that Loki was evil, but as far as Peter could care, he wasn't. Peter believed everyone was good, at least in some ways, and that sometimes it takes time for people to see the good side of them. 

Don't mistake him, he knows some people are evil. He learnt that the hard way, but he still believes that some people are good, and that the 'evil' part of them is just a facade.

"Kiddo, we're back, and please stop running about." Tony calls out, stopping the child in his tracks. 

Peter spins around quickly, a smile taking over his small face as he races towards his father's awaiting arms. 

Tony laughs and holds his son close to him, having missed Peter while he was away. "I've missed you bubba." Tony coos to his young son. 

Peter beams while looking up to his father, "I missed you to Dada." Peter whispered, his once excitement now tuned down from being able to have his dad back with him, and not be in any danger. He always had Pepper- his mum- at home with him, but he had always loved being around his dad as he loved building things and helping Tony in the lab. 

Peter lets go of his father and begins to go to the others, giving them all hugs and welcoming them all home. 

He stopped when he came to someone new, and the air turned a little tense as everyone watched the interaction between the God and youngest member. They were all on edge as they wouldn't tolerate anyone hurting the little Stark; even Thor was keeping a close eye on his brother to make sure he doesn't do anything. 

"Are you Mr Loki, Uncle Thor's brother?" Peter questions. 

Loki looks at the young boy in front of him, he frowns slightly, knowing he is related to the elder Stark but finding it rather confusing. How could someone so adorable come from Tony Stark. 

"I am, although you may call me Loki. And you're the young Stark, Peter. Correct?" Loki asks, already knowing he was in fact correct but wanting to show he wants to make sure. 

Loki had already been threatened multiple times that if he were to hurt the young Stark then they would not hesitate to kill him. To begin with he didn't understand why, but now as he looks down at the young boy, whos brown bambi eyes shine with such innocence and his head of curls sits idly on his head; he begins to understand why they all care so much. 

Peter nods enthusiastically and says, "mhm, my names Peter. It's nice to meet you Loki." 

Loki smiles- albeit only slightly- and replies, "It's nice to meet you too young Peter." 

Peter smiles brightly and his eyes land on an object held in Loki's hand. Loki follows his gaze and sees Peter looking at his helmet. 

"Can I try you helmet on please?" Peter asks quietly, while looking at Loki with puppy eyes. 

Loki looks at him and then down at his helmet, a small frown taking over his face. He never let anyone wear his helmet, after all it was his prize possession and he did love it. 

"I'm not so sure Peter, it's not really something I like others trying on." Loki admits, trying to not come across as rude. Normally he would say it bluntly, but he knew if he did the others would kill him; and because, well, he didn't want to upset the small boy. 

Peters bottom lip trembled slightly and tears began to build in his eyes. He was trying not to cry, he knew Loki might say no, an he understands it's fair, but he can't help feeling a sad about it. #

Loki's eyes widen as he sees Peter close to tears and feels his whole world crumble at the sight. He is too cute to say no to, and Loki now understands why they care so much for the young Stark. When Loki had come, he expected Peter to not come near him, as he already knows Tony would have told him Loki isn't a very good guy. But yet he came up to him with a smile. 

Loki lets out a sigh, while holding his hand out with the helmet in hand. "Here you go, but don't scratch it." Loki says, watching as a smile lights up Peters face and he can't help but feel his heart warm slightly at the happy sight of the child. 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr Loki." Peter repeats as he carefully places the helmet onto his small head. 

Peter beams up at Loki then to his dad and the others who are watching the interaction with fond expressions on their faces. They knew Peter would be able to melt Loki's mean exterior. 

Peter looks back at Loki and collides with him in a hug, at first Loki freezes, unsure what to do. He was about to pull away when he saw the others glare at him and he can feel Peter tighten his grip on the God. 

So, ever so tentatively he wraps his arms around Peter, and he can feel warmth spread through his stomach. 

He decides then and there that he will always protect the young Stark and make sure he is okay, as he deserves more light and happiness than anyone he has ever met. 

-

-

-

A/N- Do you guys like Why Don't We? 

- M xx