3.

"Darling I have to say you are the best person at sex. I love how fast you are,"
Asura smiled pecking Lucifer on the cheek.
"You did make me this way....... Master," she whispered in his ear stroking him as she nibbled on it.
Lucifer sighed in pleasure as she smirked and did something she'd never did in bed before. She wrapped her tail around him causing him to gasp as she pumped it up and down using her tail while her hands played with his nipples. Lucifer came with a shout as this is his fifth time today. He panted heavily as Asura went to lay her head on his chest.
"You might kill me if you keep making me come," Lucifer pants as Asura smirked.
"That wouldn't be a bad way to die though. How was your day?"
"It was..... good. I missed you though. They kept asking me all the questions about you. They want you down at the station tomorrow for more questioning,"
Asura smirked.
"Yes Sir Mr. Lucifer sir,"
After a day of cuddling and watching movies, it was the next morning as Lucifer was stroking Asura's cheek with his thumb looking at her with so much love in his eyes. He was so lucky to have someone like her in his life that he never wants to part from her. Ever. Asura opened her eyes as a smile was on her face that matched Lucifer's.
"Good morning love, it's time to head out,"
She yawned.
"What time is it master?" She whispered in a sleepy voice.
"As your husband you know you don't have to call me that. It's around 10 baby,"
Asura hummed as she got up and stretched.
"Shower with me?"
"You've read my mind,"
*******
Three shower sex later the couple finally entered inside the LAPD. Lucifer's arm was wrapped around Asura's as a cop name Daniel Espinoza who was walking out of his office with a coffee in his hand and a donut in the other. As soon as he saw Asura he dropped the coffee onto the floor with his mouth hanging open. To him she was beautiful, more beautiful than life itself with her big brown eyes, black hair, curvy body. Not too mention the very short black dress she was wearing showing off her medium sized boobs and toned legs. She giggled as she saw him checking her out causing him to blush.
"Hi there, I'm Asura Morningstar, it's nice to meet you,"
Dan's eyes grew wide as he gulped slowly looking over at The new consultant Lucifer who was giving him the death glare of the century. Dan averted his eyes and looked over to Asura again.
"Morningstar as in Lucifer?"
"Yes Daniel, she is MY wife. I know the Devil having a wife? Sounds a bit shocking but she's the love of my life. Wouldn't have it any other way," Lucifer says as Asura giggled and kissed his cheek.
"I love you Luci,"
"I love you more darling. Come come, it's time for the interrogation room. I'll be right outside I promise",
"Yes sir," she giggled as Dan's eyes widened as he felt like he was already in love with a girl he just met.
"She's.... wow," Dan says mouth hanging open as Asura looked back at him with a wink causing him to blush harder.
When she entered in the interrogation room Chloe was there writing stuff down on her paper. She looked up at The Devils wife and smiled at her.
"Hey there Mrs. Morningstar, are you feeling any better?"
"Completely Fine. I'm a fast healer compared to other humans,"
"Riiiigghttt. Okay ready to get started?"
Lucifer Morningstar had to close Daniel's mouth that was still hanging open.
"Any wider and flies will get in,"
"S-sorry.... that's your wife? Shes so beautiful,"
Lucifer smirked.
"I know and don't try anything Daniel, nobody messes with The Devils wife," Lucifer warned before walking away.
He was going to go into the interrogation room, but couldn't help but admire Asura as she was talking to Chloe about the night of the shooting. Her lips were moving freely as she was talking with her hair bouncing around behind her.
"I've made one beautiful creature," Lucifer mumbles as a sigh was heard next to him.
"Indeed she is one," Daniel commented from next to him causing Lucifer to growl.
A/N: I know it's been a long while. Working at Walmart does that but I'm still alive! Thanks for reading!