Date Night Part 2

Nick's POV

She is so beautiful. She doesn't even seem to realize how gorgeous she is. Not just her appearance, but everything about her. Inside and out. Her strength, determination, and stubbornness. Her love for Jayden. Even the way she becomes embarrassed by the smallest things make her beautiful. How did I manage to snag such a woman?

I was so nervous on if she would like what I had planned, but she was stunned. It saddened and angered me that no one has ever showed her this type of affection before. At least now I can show her what she is worth.

I spend the night watching her. The light from the lanterns and fairy lights made her eyes sparkle more. Her smile was bigger than I had ever seen. She seemed to be coming out of her shell more. She laughed at my jokes and even made some of her own.

I love that she isn't the type of woman to be embarrassed over food. As soon as a taco hit her plate, she almost had it devoured. She really does love them. Surprisingly, it wasn't her absolute favorite food. She had a few. Chinese being number one and she also loved chocolate dipped strawberries.

I will have to make her those. I can just imagine her luscious lips wrapping around a strawberry to take a bite. Her lips tainting the slightest bit red from the juice of the berry.

I really need to stop thinking about these things.

I've never thought of myself as the super romantic type. But meeting Spencer has made me realize more, how important it is to make that effort. It surprises me how naturally it comes with her. I find myself wanting to do special things for her. I'm constantly wondering what she would like.

My heart and soul crave her, this connection and intimacy. I've never felt this way about another person, and I know I never will again. She's mine. She was made for me.

When we were in the barn, her body molded perfectly to mine. The embrace gripped my body with a sense of content and peace that I had never known before now. When she allowed me to go further, I was internally jumping for joy.

I had to hold myself back. I know she's not ready to be that intimate. But it was nice to see that she wasn't against it and that we were moving forward. Her soft moans were music to me. They lit my body aflame and blood came rushing from my head towards other areas. I want her badly.

It was getting very dark, so Spencer and I decided to pack up and head back to the house.

I put everything away while she washed the few dishes that we had. She was just drying the last dish when I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I could see her close her eyes as she leaned back into my chest, humming contently. Her head tilted back as she placed the dish on the counter, slightly dazed. I lean down, kissing her shoulder as her lays her arms on mine.

I melted into her warm embrace. I could stay like this forever.

I can feel her shiver beneath my lips whenever they graze her skin. She lets a soft moan slip by as I place a kiss behind her ear, and she arches her neck to give me more room. I inwardly smile, knowing she is liking the attention.

I step back in surprise when she spins around in my hold. Her eyes flutter to mine as she tilts her head up. One of her hands stays behind my neck while the other cups my cheek. Softly, her lips meet mine.

I let her lead, setting the pace for this dance. She moves slowly, savoring every kiss, every movement, every brush of our tongues as they meet. I tighten my arms around her waist and pick her up. Her legs immediately wrap around my waist until I set her on the counter, never breaking the kiss. This way I won't have to bend as far over.