Happy

C H A P T E R  3 3KAI'S POV

C H A P T E R 3 3
KAI'S POV

August 14

It's my birthday, and my family is nowhere to be found. I only saw my closest cousin. Lali.

I lay down on the couch, and she instantly threw a pillow at me. Luckily, I caught it with my hands. "Wake up dude, you're getting old," She said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't you have a date or something? With Yuna?" She asked. I shook my head no, and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"What? That's odd" she said. Yeah, I know. It is odd. Because she's never forgotten my birthday. I have proof because she always greets me on my birthday. She always sends me a Happy Birthday Kai! Message on my SNS. But I never replied, I'm shy, and I don't reply to birthday messages, not even on Lali's long birthday message.

"I don't know we haven't talked much this Summer," I told her. She clicked her tongue and sipped on her milk tea. "That's bad," She said. I rolled my eyes once again, then a notification came to my phone. I immediately checked to see what or who it was. Almost panicking actually.

"Look who's obsessed," She said. I glared at her, and she just scoffed.

YUNA <3: Come with me to the salon please, I have to get my hair fixed. TT-TT

My excitement faded away, and my smile turned into a frown. I thought it was a birthday message, damn it.

I went to my room to clean myself up, and dressed up to see Yuna.

I went to the location of the salon she sent me, but she was nowhere to be found. Don't tell me she's late? She's never late at times like these.

I dialed her number, and it just kept on ringing. My heart is beating so fast right now, worried that she might've gotten kidnapped again by someone. I ended the call, and suddenly someone covered my mouth and eyes with a handkerchief. I was about to elbow the person behind me when another person held both of my hands. I wanted to kick them, but someone held me on my feet as well. What the heck is happening?

I was pushed into a chair and then got tied up. What did I do wrong seriously? I've been keeping a low profile about being a part of a gang, but here I am, all tied up.

"Remove your blindfold," a person with a deep voice said. I can tell that the person was faking his deep voice. He or she was pushing it too much.

"Do you think I can?" I said, and I heard some people held their laughter. How can they laugh at this situation?

Suddenly, my blindfold was slowly taken off by someone. I was about to headbang the person but saw that it was Yuna's face welcoming my sight. She was smiling at me, but she was too close to me that I felt a bit awkward. I sensed that she felt the same too.

"Anyway..." She said.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted, and I realized that I was on top of a roof with them. My family, friends, and Yuna's family too.

"What the-" I couldn't curse. I had to be good for Yuna.

"Who covered my mouth and eyes?!" I asked them. "Oh that would be me" my cousin Lali said. "You were a handful," She commented.

"My arms?" I asked. "Hey hey hey!" Chaeryeong and Ryujin unnies said. They're Yuna's friends

"I suppose you two held my feet?" I looked at Beomgyu and Taehyun, and they smiled at me. Damn. I should've kicked them.

YUNA'S POV

I sighed in relief. Good thing the plan went well! Or else I'm dead. This is the first time I greeted him later than midnight, and it still felt nice. Surprising him with his family and friends.

"Did you like it?" I asked him. "Loved is the word, Yuna," He said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Thank you..." He said and kissed me on my forehead.

BEOMGYU'S POV

"Alright love birds come here and eat already!" I shouted, and I received a loud and hard slap on the arm from Ryujin. She always hits my arm when I ruin a couple's moment, but it's okay. It's always funny to see her reaction when I do it.

"Okay okay, I'll shut up now..." I went near to her ear, and whispered, "baby."

Her cheeks and ears went red, and she bowed her head to hide it. Such a cute little girlfriend. I ruffled her hair, and I helped her get her food.

RYUJIN'S POV

Ugh. Why does he have to do it when there's an event or gathering? Oh gosh, this is embarrassing! I'm red as a tomato.

I walked towards Chaeryeong, who is one of my life saviors.

"Do I look like a tomato?" I asked her. "No. You look like a human Ryu," She said. I closed my eyes in frustration and asked her once again. I knew she was messing with me.

"No, now go back and spend time with your boyfriend. Or should I say your baby."

"Hey!" I said and pouted. She just laughed at me. I'm just happy things are getting well these days for us.

CHAERYEONG'S POV

After Ryujin left, I felt someone suddenly hugged me in the back. Of course, it's Taehyun. Who would it be? I know his scent too well.

"In public huh?" I asked him.

"This is not public, and we're a bit out of their sight hehe," He said, and I just rolled my eyes.

TAEHYUN'S POV

"Chae," I said. She looked at me, and I held both of her hands.

"Can you promise me one thing?" I asked her. She furrowed her eyebrows like she was asking what it was, so I told her.

"Promise me you'll never lose this" I went to her back, and put on the necklace I've been wanting to give her.

"It's a heartbeat," She said while looking at it. "Yeah. I know there are a lot of better men in your year, but please don't leave me?" I asked her. She laughed and looked at me once again.

"Oh gosh, Taehyun. Whether you give me a necklace or not. I'll always choose you. Men from my year are just too... you know. They're not you, so why would I choose them," and that made me smile.

"Eonnie! Oppa! Come here now!" Yuna shouted, and we walked towards the crowd.