Past Diaries 1

5 YEARS AGO

Jimin picked up his books and put them into his bag swiftly as he got ready for his way back to home.

"Hey Jimin happy birthday." Mark wished him as he made his way to the library before going home.

"Thank you and hey party at 8 don't be late." he said while taking a back walk and Mark nodded his head in response. He was happy after all. His father was leading the florida police department, his mom loved them and he had everything he could've ever asked for.

"Excuse me, I think this belongs to you." he heard someone and he inched his neck a little to see a girl holding a notebook and had a smile on her face. He took the notebook from her and glanced at it.

"Oh thank you so much." He bent a little. "Oh, are you korean too?" Jimin continued and she nodded her head.

"By the way, can I know your name." Being the heartthrob of his school he had a long line of girls waiting for him but she wasn't one of them which made him curious. Turns out mafia families weren't meant to establish any connections with anyone if they didn't wanted to be killed or get someone killed, her being one of them was a problem. 

"Kim Yeona." She said while taking steps back. She remembers vividly how her best friend told her that she was head over heels for this guy.

"Would you like to hang out sometime later?" he asked her. Yeona had no intentions to hangout with her best friend's crush and she had no intentions of grabbing the whole school's attention by dating a famous guy who on the top was two years older than her. But the age gap was never a barrier, it was the boundaries and limits in which she had to live in which were marked by her family. She couldn't even afford to hang out with him

"Please excuse me I'm anti-social, it was nice meeting you Jimin." with that she left, she didn't want to but she had to.

Jimin was left awestruck and he rubbed his nape with his hand. He knew that he wasn't in a mood to give up on her. He quickly made his way out of the school and started his car's engine and drove silently except the only sound surrounding him was the music playing on the radio.

"Mom I'm home." he said while entering the penthouse and he kept the car keys on the shoe rack. He called out for his mom again and his voice echoed through the penthouse but no answer. He made his way to the kitchen but as he approached he smelled something. He brisk walked towards the kitchen and then what he saw surprised him.

"Mom" he cried out when he saw his mom covered in a pool of blood. He rushed to her and kept her head in his lap not caring about the blood which will get on his uniform. "What happened, who did this?" tears streaming down from his eyes.

"I love you Jiminie." she raised her hand and breathed heavily and then her hand abruptly dropped. The air in her lungs was no longer there. Her eyes froze and he cried as he hugged a lifeless body.

He dug in his pockets for his phone and he dialed his father's number. The ring stopped and went to voicemail. He dialed the number again, his lips were trembling and he couldn't stop sobbing but then suddenly he heard a ring

He followed that ring which led him to his parents' bedroom and he kept walking when he saw what was in front of his eyes. His father lying lifeless, blood streaming down from his neck. Jimin broke down. He didn't know what to do. His parents died on his seventeenth birthday.

"Hello 911 how can I help you?"

"I would like to report two murders."

---

The police were scanning the house. White and yellow tapes which said 'under investigation please do not cross' were spread across the house. Jimin was sitting in the balcony lying on the floor, crying and sobbing.

I have no reason to live now. He thought as he made his way towards the railing. He climbed up and looked down. The tall height and the distance of where he was standing no longer gave him creeps. Tears streaming down and he took a deep breath before stepping when he heard a voice scream

"Wait don't do that please." He turned his head to a one degree to see a guy with a gun in his hand.

"It's my life, I have the right to end it." he screamed, his voice weak.

"Lemme help you we'll catch whoever did that to your parents trust me." the guy spoke calmly.

"Who are you?" Jimin muttered under his breath

"I'm Min Yoongi. I'm going to investigate this case"

_____

<<<<Author>>>>

A little backstory. Well I have no idea where the story is going 🙂🙂

RIP King T Challa