24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition

"I'm bored

"I'm bored. " I said out of nowhere as I'm leaning on Grandad in the sofa. I don't feel like watching movie right now.

"I am too. " Kash also whined as he shove the chips on his mouth.

"Let's play something then." Iker said making me nod my head in agreement. Playing games are always fun with our family.

I suddenly miss my family night back home, it's been days since the last time I called them. I should call them later.

"Let's play Mario Cart?" I heard Kash suggested more like asking us.

"Nope." I said while shaking my head. We need to play a game that can relate everyone.

"How about playing Uno, Jenga, Monopoly, or something. " I suggested making the others nod their head including grandad.

"B-o-r-i-n-g. " I heard Kash teasingly say to me as I was about to lodge at him but Grandad held me by my shirt to stop attacking my poor cousins.

"F-a-i-n-t-e-d." I mimicked him back making my Grandad and brothers laugh. Now, I will call my cousins as my brothers.

"How about truth or dare. " Cyry suggested as he tried to stop us. I sticked my tongue to him. Childish, I know.

"Alright that seems fun, let's play it. " Iker said approvingly as we nod our head with him. Truth or dare it is.

We sat circles the couches as they don't want to sit on the floor. Iker and Darrel went to get some snacks and drinks while Cyry went to get a bottle.

I sat next to Ale and Grandad as we started the game. Cyry rolled the bottle as it slowly stop to Kash's direction. Hah!

"Why am I the first one. " he whined as we laugh at him.

"Alright, truth or dare?" Cyry asked as he is the one who rolled the glass bottle.

"Dare. " he said timidly making a smirk forms through Cyry's face.

"I dare you to jump on the pool while filming you with your clothes on and then post it on your social media for a few couple of hours." Cyry said while laughing at Kash's pouting face. It's cold tonight.

"Easy peasy." he said confidently to cover his misery. He stood up as we trail behind him while Cyry is holding Kash's phone to film him.

This is gonna be fun. He managed to jump as he was hesitant awhile ago to jump on the pool. We laughed through his misery as he shrieked at the sudden cold once he got out to the pool. He went to my direction as I give him his towels.

He immediately ran upstairs to freshen and warm his poor self. We waited for him for a few minutes before he comes out fresh.

He rolled the bottle as it slowly stop to Evron.

"Alright pretty boy it's time for revenge, truth or dare. " he asked through his wanna be host voice. I even saw Evron gulp as he tries to cover it with his grin.