Nature and it's beuty

Today was a beautiful day outside. I was standing at the gate to the gym track field, gazing into the distance at the trees all a beautiful multitude of colors of brown, greens yellow and reddish hues. The cool wind blowing every once in a while with the yellow sun high in the sky setting a warm day. The sky a mix of shades of light blue and dark blue blending together,  in the Sky's distance a fluffy pure white cloud. As I watched I saw a closter of birds. There were brown ones and in the mix a shade of grey blue that went from light blue to dark blue, all of them had a white underbelly. The group of birds were fluttering between different trees and the bluebirds stood out against the plain brown birds.when the birds flew you could see there blue wings fluttering at a fast past a blue blur to get to there next tree. Every once in a while I would see the grey blue birds land on the ground to eat and on the fence that was in the distance. As I gazed at the view I saw in the sky a hawke flying only beating its wings once in a while. It was gliding at angles in the wind. It was close enough to see the different brown feathers as it turns to glide. In the car parking lot in the distance I saw a fluffy skyuril going under the cars back in forth and onto the vibrant green grass that was glowing in the sunlight, hunting for food. There was a sweet harmony of tweets and Haws from the birds and hawk in the distance, I could faintly here the rustling of the trees as the wind blew and the leaves fell gently in the breeze to the ground. The moment that seemed to last forever was picture perfect. If I only had my phone to snap pics and videos of this perfect moment. As I saw this I felt my boredom fly away with the breeze to be replaced with a calm, relaxed and peaceful feeling. My mind felt clear and the air smelt clean and fresh. It was a moment were nature truly showed its beauty.