212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)

My Hero Academia is owned by Kohei Horikoshi. 

This was requested by NoCleverNames . Have fun reading it!

Welp, probably no one from requests page remember this, but I decided to deliver stories out of boredom right now. Next maybe will be... A better story. I hope. 

I would like to come back to Toga sometime in the future and do better story with her. Her design is quite addictive  if you know what I mean. Sadly when I had opportunity to learn about MHA I chose Akame Ga kill instead of it.  

 It is fully not tied to canon events etc. 

Update! 

I just saw that I kinda changed it, but eh, I hope if NoCleverNames is still alive and will see it, will still appreciate that after 2 years she/he got this story. ( I know, it should be shy/female reader, but I kinda forgot about it and my idea for story just went on...)

*****

   It was a cold, rainy night, but our notorious so-called hero without any quirk decided it was perfect time for a beer in local pub. Some could say that he come here often to try and collect any information that could give him new job in city, but with all of this new heroes seeking for glory... I don't give a shit about anyone.

   He wasn't the type of hero you would think of in first place. He wasn't doing it for anything else than boredom. No family, no close friends, no normal job... At least I don't need to pay any taxes. Probably one of things that can kill most of the heroes in these days.

   (N/N) smiled lightly playing with his fingers on beer cup not caring about some of the looks he got from shady persons inside this building. He still remembered his school days with all kiddos there – What their names were again? Mhmmm... Long slimy, but warm tongue, yeah Asui – Just. Don't ask how I know this, really... Next.

   That quiet one, we kinda started from same foot in that place... Midoriya. I should probably sometimes visit someone it could be good for my mind, don't you think? Nah. Rest wasn't that important to me anyway.

   Now I just remembered about that one girl, but her name mannnnn... I called her yo-yo, because it was way easier for me. Still, the girl could hit, pretty hard. Young man liked to recall his past. It was something his. Maybe I have something to do in my spare time.

???: Hahaha! Go on little guy! Oh, sorry I meant both of you!

???:
You will eat these words freak.

   (Y/N) looked to his right where loud voices pulled him out from his own thoughts. He saw large man with more tattooed parts on his body that his own greenish skin. Next to him standing was fair skinned young woman with dirty pale blonde hair made in two quite messy buns.

   Yet it was her yellow eyes and smile that caught his (E/C) eyes. Both shined with naughtiness, and some weirdness to mix. (Y/N) eyes lowered for a second to see some sort of mask or maybe scarf covering her neck, and lower two interesting parts of every female anatomy. Creamy legs.

   Damn man and gals, just look at these two in these knee-length black socks and these boots on heels. You could call (Y/N) anything, but for sure he was one of these men who first don't looked at boobs or ass. Hey, for my readers I want to just say – I'm not a pervert! I'm just a man. I'm sure every of you pervs would like for her foot to have little fun with your - Okay stop! We aren't paid for this.

???: You fucking cunt! I will end you.

???: Oh, oh you can try fatty. I would like to have more fun with your blood.

   (Y/N) blinked twice seeing how grace this young woman used in some sort of bar fight with guy who clearly could killer her with his weight. I guess she is quite new to this city... I'm sure she isn't normal... Like me.

   (N/N) was known for one thing among heroes other than his quirkless nature. He was very observant, and his deduction skills quickly outplayed his most known opponents. Every low-level thug knew that he would not use violence to deal with them. He had something more powerful and mostly overrated by others – His mind full of plans.

???: No, no... That's not everything. We will have more fun! Come here!

   Young woman stuck several syringes in body of the man who was already beaten and wanting no mo than escape from this pub. She is enjoying all of this... Hmm, clearly unstable with that... That twisted smile of hers.

   It was all true. Himiko Toga was name of young woman who was in this moment giving nasty pain to gorilla man with disturbing smile on her face. Her yellowish eyes shined with gleam of excitement. Sigh, new villain in our town I guess. Quite sad, because I would like to get to know her better, but all of you remember – I don't have anything more than my life.

   Slowly the young hero stood up from his spot with a sight seeing his empty cup, and dropped on the table some money. Even in shady pubs or clubs owners never asked for money from him, but still... He always paid. He was just like this.

???: Please...

Himiko Toga: Awww little baby is crying now? Now I'm sure your blood will be just a waste of space for me, but entertainment tho!

   Some of the thugs saw (N/N) moving to spot of spectacle, but decided to just stop at looking at seeing how this situation will end. They don't wanted any problems, and come to chill their hearts. Toga was too much into her plaything to even notice new person approaching her.

(Y/N): Hey, Himiko! It's enough for him and you.

Himiko Toga: What? Who are you to dictate me to do anything?

   She looked at him with her yellow eyes widening slightly, and it was clear that she lost all of her interest in tattoo gorilla. (Y/N) saw little blush on her cheeks, just under the eyes. Huh? Why is she now looking like some sort of lovesick lost puppy on the street... Is she trying to deceive me with this show?

Himiko Toga: Maybe I resemble a cat, but I'm sure there is no - your mouth in my hand.

(Y/N): Do you look for anything particular in this quiet city?

Himiko Toga: Oh, now we will play a hundred question game? Boring!

   Qucikly with last word still on his ears she jumped towards him. (Y/N) just raised his eyebrow at this clearly still testing this new addition to the city he lived. Toga face was now dangerously close to his own with her hands hidden behind her back.

Himiko Toga: Better ~

(Y/N): I see... You like more personal conservation. It's fine with me, but you know... We could just take this somewhere, you know – more private.

   Smooth (Y/N), smooth. Hey! They always talk like that, or maybe it was wrong books – movies... I don't remember, don't just eat me alive my precious readers! Our hero will never change in this story, or future that awaits him.

Himiko Toga: HAHA!

   She laughed closing her eyes for some seconds with again this big weird smile plastered on petite face. (Y/N) wasn't sure if all of this was the right way to approach this woman. Maybe I did give her mind more credit that I should have.

   Quickly her hand took hold of his right one. (Y/N) felt warmness emanating from just her touch, it was overwhelming. It's wrong. Great, she is not sane enough to be normal, but not blind to not see my reactions.

Himiko Toga: You silly poo thought in wrong way... I meant about your blood.

   (Y/N) (L/N) in his life got stabbed, beaten and more for a few times, and got adapted to this specific feeling – Pain. Himiko cut his hand lightly with knife in her right hand. He just looked at her closing eyes, and hand with knife moving towards her mouth.

Himiko Toga: You know that for most people blood is tasteless – eventually with metallic aftertaste, but not for me... Man, should eat from times to times some pineapples, yours is just salty with – mint aftertaste. Gah, maybe at least your whiteness will be better to choke on.

   Young man wasn't sure if this was her attempt on joke or some weird way of flirting, but quickly recovered remembering that twisted girl just licked his blood from knife that cut his hand. Clearly unstable, quirk basing on blood...

(Y/N): Showing your opponent quirk you use is not very smart miss Toga.

   Her eyes twitched with something dark lingering inside these yellow pools. She is dangerous. I should never try to be this cocky with new additions to this city. Sigh, maybe I don't had for too much any company.

Himiko Toga: You don't give me too much credit, do you? I like challenges, but for now...

   She leaned towards him, and (Y/N) was too occupied looking at her hand with knife to even see that Toga wasn't going to use it. Her lips got dangerously close to his with her eyes trying catching his own, but in the end she just... Bite into his neck.

   There were some whispers around in the pub. Fuck she is hot. Look what this monster did with Gerry. Oh my! Is she a Vampire? Good, maybe this (N/N) will finally die, and leave us – lesser thugs alone to do like we want.

   (Y/N) of course heard from movies, and books descriptions how sexy this should feel, but in the end... It was weird, and maybe not too painful, but for sure this feeling wasn't too enjoyable. Himiko Toga slurped some blood for him with her eyes never leaving his face, and her bloody knife touching his pants-tent. Okay, maybe something is arousing in this situation, kiddos don't do it in home!

(Y/N): Now I will grow wings, and become some sort of toy of underworld queen of bats?

Himiko Toga: Nah, but I like that you already sees me as queen. It is making life in this city more easy for me than I thought! Now, now! I'm sure people would like to see (N/N) change his side for this night! Don't you think it would be pretty funny to see him doing everything he would normally prevent other's from?

   Her twisted smile was again on petite face. Toga moved back leaving his personal space, and he was angry with himself seeing that she acknowledged his 'little' problem. Great it was my favorite pants... She just carved around his precious thing heart. Disturbing.

(Y/N): I will pass, even with you being interesting person to.. Talk with, I'm not into crime.

Himiko Toga: HA! You don't catch quickly huh? I'm sure now, that both of us will have sooooo much fun together living in this city! I will search for our spot sweetie!

(Y/N): What do you mean Toga?

Himiko Toga: You will see. Ah, and remember about that pineapples, or there will be no swallows! Bye, bye!

   Himiko flashed him last time sight of her trademark smile, and... Turned into him? Oh fuck not this shit... Quirk of transformation basing on blood of transformation victim. Carbon copy of (N/N) walked out from pub to who knows where while real just sat on nearby chair. I guess tonight I gained something... My personal opponent...

   You could see little smile plastered on his rough face, but our protagonist had different – more twisted smile in his mind. He was now sure that her mix of smile and naughty sparks in eyes is to addictive to pass on.

(Y/N): More beer!