I got tagged✨

Hellooo my beautiful readers! I got tagged so I decided to put things about myself in this book! Thanks for tagging me NotEmoUnicorn ! Also, sorry if this was a tease and you were expecting a chapter😅

Its my first time being tagged, don't mind me😌

1. I'm a girl. (Edited- I'm actually non-binary, this was made last year)

2. My favorite color is yellow (preferably pastel yellow)

3. My favorites foods are Mac & Cheese and Ramen

4. My favorite video game is Minecraft!

5. I have a lot of favorite TV shows. Mostly anime😅 My top 3 favorite anime's are Snow white with the red hair, The Promised Neverland, and Attack on Titan! The last 2 are kinda dark so if you're 12 and under or get nightmares easily, I suggest you watch the first one instead! (Edited- Children of the Whales, Saiki K, and HxH are also fantastic)

6. My favorite songs are really anything that sounds good to the ear. In specifics, my favorite songs as of rn are Origami and Loans, from The Rare Occasions!

7. My favorite Bands are probably Lovejoy, The Rare Occasions, the Front Bottoms, and Vacations!

8. My favorite drinks are those ICE drinks, Orange Fanta, and Shirley Temples!

9. I want to be a teacher when I'm old enough:))

10. aarmaurules08 SmolPeggy nxhirbyzt Smoll_Potato_ Aha, have fun doing this✨

This was a cool experience! Even though I had a hard time coming up with questions, I had fun!

Also, thank you guys so much for the support on CWTW! Whenever I scroll through your comments, you guys never fail to make me laugh and smile. Seriously, you guys just being yourselves has gotten me through a lot of hard times, and I appreciate you guys.

Anywho, That was really mushy and gushy, so either way, I hope you enjoyed learning about me, and I'll enjoy learning about you guys!