27 - Rona

Screw Coronavirus.

Unfortunately, we had to postpone the rest of the tour and return back to Korea. The boys are absolutely crushed, but they know that this was for the safety of them and armies.

It's been almost 2 weeks since we've gotten back from the States. Some of the boys seem to be bored out of their minds, while others are taking the chance to work on things. I'm just glad that the boys are finally going to get a chance to take a break at least.

I'm currently walking over to the lounge room to get myself some coffee, but I stopped in my tracks when I heard my name being called.

"Ally!" I looked from all directions to see who was calling me and my eyes finally met with Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Hey guys!" I give them a huge smile while I wait for them to catch up with me.

"What're you doing?" Hoseok asks.

"Just going to get some coffee from the lounge."

"Why don't you let us buy you coffee?" Tae suggests.

"That's nice of you guys, but I don't want you to waste your money on me."

"It's no problem, we were going to get coffee too. Actually...we also need to talk to you about something important..."

Why am I suddenly starting to get nervous?...

The two of them were looking at each other and then back to me. I didn't want to ask what exactly they needed to talk to me about since I was a little scared. But since they did insist, I wasn't going to reject their offer of buying me coffee a second time.

We end up going to a cute little coffee that was about 4 blocks away. After getting our drinks, we head back to the company and decide to hang out in the lounge for a bit.

"So what's so important that you need to talk to me about?" Oh gosh my palms are starting to sweat... I think the boys noticed that I was nervous.

"It's nothing bad, so please don't be nervous." Tae placed one of his hands on top of mine and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"We wanted to actually encourage you to take an opportunity that we all know would be amazing for you." Hobi started off.

I slightly raised my eyebrow just looking at them and trying to understand where they were going with this.

"I'm sure you've heard that the company wants to put together their first ever girl group pretty soon and are looking for people."

"Of course I have, everyone in the company knows about it." I continue to listen to them while I take a sip from my coffee.

Man, I love coffee sooo much.

"We think that you should audition for the new group."

Suddenly, the coffee goes down the wrong pipe and I start choking.

Tae gets up quickly from his chair and sits next to me to pat my back. Hoseok just hands me a few napkins. After I stopped choking and calmed down, I just looked at both of them.

"You guys are so funny that you even made me choke...."

"Ally, we mean it. You can sing, you can danc-."

"You can REALLY dance!" Hoseok Interrupts Tae.

"You have the talent to become an idol."

An idol?...

"You guys are out of your minds... I can't be an idol. I-I can't just all of a sudden audition for a girl group when I'm Jungkook's stylist. Plus, I just got this job."

"So? We can find a new stylist for him."

"Look, Ally, I know that it might be a little too much for you to wrap your head around, but you should really consider it."

I just sit there looking at both of them... I just wish that they knew that I have considered it... thousands of times actually.

"Even if I do have the talent, that doesn't mean that I'm good enough to be in a kpop group. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with training and the busy schedule of an idol. And what would Hitman think?... He'll probably think that the only reason I wanted to work here is so that I can be an idol..."

"We can assure you that he won't think that way..." Tae wraps one of his arms around my shoulders while Hoseok gently holds onto one of my hands.

"We know that it's going to take a while for you to process this and we know that it's your life and you can make whatever decision, but at least promise us that you'll think about it."

Think about it?... How am I supposed to wrap my head around the chance of becoming what I've always dreamed of my whole entire life?...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Hyung, do you really think she's going to do it?"

"I don't know."

I really didn't know. Ally is so talented and she has what it takes to be an idol. I wonder what's really making her doubt about taking this opportunity.

"Remember that video I took of her dancing a couple months back?" I turn to look at Tae as we both stop walking.

"Yea, what about it?"

"I have an idea." Tae just looks at me a little confused, but I knew that in a couple of minutes he would understand.

I start walking again, but a little faster and Tae follows. I head towards Hitman's office and stand right in front of it for a second before opening it.

"Hyung, what're you doing?..."

"We know Ally. She's not going to go for it unless there's something to give her a little push."

After a while, I open the door and find Hitman sitting at his desk.

"Hoseok, Tae! What brings you two in here?"

"We wanted to speak to you about the new girl group that you want to put together." Hitman looks at me a little confused, but he stops whatever he's doing and pays attention.

"What about it?"

"We found someone that would be a good fit for the group."

A/N

Looks like there might be a better things waiting for Ally in the future 👀

- Ash