213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)

Overlord is owned by Kugane Maruyama.

This was requested by BillyReb. Have fun reading it!

*****

   Great Tomb of Nazarick was the most important place for young (Y/N) (L/N) who was ruling this world with his fellow companions as... One of population of players of the game called Yggdrasil, he was devoted to this game from early creations of Tabula, and in the end was granted status of having possibility to play as great Momonga.

   Throne room where he was right now was quite dark, and (Y/N) don't really wanted to change it. He even tried to cancel all of his meetings irking his most devoted companion and npc friend – Albedo. She was something else, and (Y/N) always thought that Tabula was pretty nasty for his players creating her, while everyone knew she was nothing more – just pixels and lines of smart code.

   This was last night in world (Y/N) loved to sink after school, and problems of real life... He grew with it for years, and sometimes wished that Albedo, Shalltear with other's in reality was just other players... If it was true, now after all of this we could meet and share our laugh at stories from past events in game.

   He sighed clearly annoyed by this sudden action, but he knew it was coming at some point. Game was coming to the end, and Tabula decided to turn off servers, ending quickly life of his game and love of others.

Albedo: Something is bothering you Lord Momonga?

   (Y/N) avatar looked to his right where stood beautiful Albedo with clear concern on her face. It's weird, she should not have reacted to my mood by herself, after some of my chooses in dialogue yes, but... Hmm, yet last quest dlc added improved a little ekhm... Relationship AI on various npc's, but not to that degree.

(Y/N): You are always worried about me dear Albedo, what about your needs?

   Albedo put her finger to mouth and her eyes lowered while she thought for some seconds. (Y/N) looked deeper into throne room spotting some of his most loyal npc companions standing near shadows of columns. I really liked when Tabula added loyality missions for them, expanding their backstory... I could even more sink into this fake life.

Albedo: My needs master? I live to serve you as Overseer of the Guardians of our Great Tomb of Nazarick, but if I could choose my future needs...

   Albedo put her hand on his clearly taking by surprise (Y/N), because he never in this game experienced this bold actions of any npc. Wait... Something is wrong, how is she acting like that? Maybe it is a glitch? Her voice took a note of seduce theme before she said next words.

Albedo: I would like to be your wife - lord (Y/N). Protect you from harm,  and create family with you my beloved.

   (Y/N) was speechless. Npc's of this game always used his official game name as Lord Momonga, because Tabula was to lazy to code his name for some conversations. He just used it to write in some not important notes or other things, but never used in any npc related conversation. Okay Tabula, thank you for this last wish, but it will make me just more miserable after all of this. Young man don't wanted for game creator to give him his last goodbye.

Shalltear: I̶̺̼͍͉̟̎̋̍͑́́͛͒̐̃̓̒͌̊̌̋̇̒̌̃̈́̄̋̈̂̂̈̉͐͒̕ ̵̡̡̨͔̱͉̬̠̱̘̦͈̦̮̮̞̮̳̘̭̲̬͓͍̖̺̠͈͇̞̞͎̥͙̘̜̩͚̔̽̍̔͋̽͗̓̋̃͒̒̉̂̚͜͜ͅȯ̷̢̡̧͈̠̲͓̙̤̮͈̯͈͕̙̞͙̺̘̝͚͙̫̠͊͛̈̃̊̂͊̇͘b̶̧̛̝͇̦̭̤͉̥̭͍̫͍̙̣͓͎͓͉̟̟̳̬͚͎͙̯͕̬̮̊̈́̽͐̽͗̌̈́̿̔̔̌̉͂̈́̅̍͌͂̀͊̔̈́̏̽̂̎͒̒͂̂̏̀̒̿̔̉͗̒̾̂́͋̐̈́́̀̓̾̊̓͘͘̕̚͝͝j̷̢̢̧̧̭͔̱͔̭̮̻̗͈̰͉̠̖̺͖̤̰͚̘̰̦̲̲̦̹̬̹͓̪̘̹͙́̔͋̆͊̈́̒̐͊̅̾̿͌̈́͐͛͆̔̚̕̚e̷̢̢̡̡̧̡̡̢̡̛̛̛͈͙͚̘̤̲͓̦͈̺̲̝̤͈̬̪͎̤̜̳͈̠͈͈̰͚̗͎̗̰̹̮͖̗̱̙̳͉͉̮̲̲͔̠̪̪̯̖͈͓̤̤̳̖̻̤̜̭̖͍͕̘̋̀̍͆̈́͒͗͗͂͂̓̀̅̿͋̓̽͆͋͆̆̒̔̇̏͂̔̀̒͐͊̐̔̔͌́́̚̚͘͠͠͠͝c̶̨̨̛̛͖͎̪̘̜̘̝͓̜̻̪̻̘̮͔͍͕̫̺̬̪͔͕̖͔̲̝̱͙̼̱̰̩̩͈͓̞̲̪̼̼̃̌́͐̈́̇̒̐̾͌̌̄̈́͋͋͛̌͒̊̃͒̏̉̈́̒̓̄̔̿̔͘̕͜͝ẗ̸̛͚͇̙̯́̉͑̑̒̉̑̓̀̐̈́̓͌̿̒͋͌̆̃͌̑̐͋̓̇́̉̀̎̆̅̑̆͗̅̽̽͑̑̉̐̆̎͂̈͋͆̔͊̀̈́̋̋̆͑̀̀͊͐͑̕͘̕͘͘͠͝͝!̶̡̧̧̡̨̨̢̢̧̨̯̖̘̺̝̗̞̖͎̰̻̘͍̮͕͎̰̰̖͓͚̮̭͍̥͚̘̲̻̬̝͔̬̦̟̬̬̯̳͚͔̦͙͚̥̟̙̩̦̥̳̪̠̃̀̃́̆̀͌͊͜͝ 
Lord Ainz don't need anyone like you.

   Quickly from back of the throne room moved to them crimson eyed and pale skinned looking like fourteen-year old girl woman named Shalltear Bloodfallen. A vampire wearing black dress with big skirt and a ribbon that was tying her silver hair in a ponytail. Two npc's always fought no matter of topic or time. It was probably hard coded into their mechanics, and even player playing as Momonga couldn't change their true relationship to each other, yet why it was... It was still great mystery to the population of players.

Albedo: No one is asking you flat chest.

   Albedo moved in front of (Y/N) who was sitting on throne covering him with her body. Jesus, why even if I know these are just pixels it is still affecting me in real world? It is really disturbing thoughts how they managed to create it... Matrix, real matrix.

Shalltear: Where one is not gifted, there is other place she is, dumb bitch.

   Vampire seductress pointed first on her not very well-developed breasts and then to head. She had naught smile on her face the entire time seeing growing anger on Albedo face. Sadly, one of flaws of (Y/N) Overseer was how easily she was teased by Shalltear. (Y/N) don't saw that Albedo instead of saying anything to smiling Shalltear decided to wink with growing smirk on her face.

   Then, next thing (Y/N) is seeing is Albedo sitting on his lap with little wiggle. Young man almost reacted to this in way that would not help this compromising position for them to be seen by others. He almost placed his hands on her bosom by surprise.

S̶̞̗̦̪͓̯̤̝̥͙̩̦̼̊̀͜h̸̛̞͚͔̹̝͕̯̪̘̅̉́́͘͝a̸͕̣̪̥̺̫͍̜̰͝l̵͎̠̱̭͖̟̏̈́͛̅͐͘l̵̡̪̫̠͈̺̯̗̘̳͍̩̿́̈̍̊̋̋̉̈͜͝t̵̼͖͓̠̙̞̭̯̲̼͉͚̪̮͊̍̐̂̃̇̃͛̎ę̴̛̠̳̹̯͉̣͖̪̺͕̔́̓͊̌́̀͌͗̉͘͝ͅå̵̡̺͓̹̙̫͉̤͍͖̪̬̽͂̅r̶̗͉̜͔̽̔̈́̔̉:̶̡͖̪̝͉͎̠̦̦̬́̈́̈́̄͒̌͘ You... You will pay for doing this to MY master (Y/N)!

   (Y/N) again lost his idea what was happening inside this game hearing another npc calling him by his given name in real life. I'm really convinced to call or report this to GM's, but knowing Tabula it doesn't work anymore. Oh my... Albedo wiggled again like she just wanted to feel something from him rather to just sit there on his lap.

Albedo: I'm sure (Y/N) is looking for someone more... Mature to pleasure his bed needs.

   Shalltear was losing it. She really wanted to just come to this bitch sitting on lap of her future husband, but knew that in one thing this... Big breasted cow was right, he needed mature one, at least acting as one – not looking.

Shalltear: From there I can see how uncomfortable you are making him you cow! Your weigh is probably too much to be pleasurable to feel, unlike my petite untouched, and undiscovered parts...

Albedo:
You little mongrel... I'm at least not scared to state- no... To act on my feelings, unlike inexperienced kids in this mighty room of my lord.

   Next exchanges of words between Albedo and Shalltear was lost to ears of (Y/N) who was completely out of place first time from start of this game. What is happening? It is madness... I need to... I need to see it for myself.

(Y/N): Sebas...

   His head butler Sebas Tian – leader of Pleiades Six Stars looking at his master with concern in eyes, and nodded waiting for orders. Albedo and Shalltear in meantime continued their 'word war' not even acknowledging that their lord Momonga said anything. Another new thing... Before with my only one world both npc would just stop their dialogue.

(Y/N): Tell me a time from this special watch send to us by Touch Me. 

Sebas: My Lord... It is about a minute before it will be over.

(Y/N): Thank you for your loyal servitude Sebas, and all of you!

   He saw various npcs nodding to him with clear respect, and a little curiosity. It's understable, npc's don't know that after that time... It will be game over. Definitive end of their virtual life, and death of part of my own real life sucked by computer game.

Albedo: Master (Y/N)? Why you... You seem to be sad, why is that my lord?

   Albedo and Shalltear looked at him with something weird in their eyes, and clear concern plastered on their virtual faces. How I can feel so many emotions to something fake like both of them, for this place, for memories from this place...? How they managed to create something filled with fake life?

(Y/N): Do... Do you have any wish Albedo, you would want to be granted before your... Death?

Albedo: My lord today is very... Generous with his ideas, maybe we would need to go and hunt some humans, for lesser members to eat or drink on their blood...

(Y/N): I'm serious Albedo, but be quick... Please.

   It was first time this game allowed him to use this... Prohibited word in dialogue, in the end each of them was having so bad reputation they don't had chance to gain it back to be just neutral not even starting with good side. Albedo blushed lightly, and slowly leaned towards him, but (Y/N) saw before his eyes also time ticking... 10...6...8...7

   Her lips tasted like sweetest chocolate with note of mint he ever tasted in his real life...