58 | bite me

thank you so much for 1 million reads!! I LOVE Y'ALL. now here's a dirty little treat lmao.

"Darling, you taste divine."

X X X get ur holy water ready--this one is intense X X X

My hands make fast work of Gray's belt buckle, and I already see the thick outline in his pants, pressing against the fabric. I throw the belt into my seat and unbutton his pants.

"Fuck, Riv," he groans when I kiss his jaw. "I'm driving."

"So?" I ask softly. "What I'm about to do doesn't require the use of your hands." Then his whole body tenses under my desperate hands, but he doesn't stop me.

I finally undo the button and zipper of his pants. Slowly, I open the seam of his pants and feel him through his boxer-briefs. A groan escapes his mouth, and his hips buck slightly. The sensations firing between my legs only build stronger, spurring me to keep going.

My eyes gaze up at him as I reach into the fold of his underwear, feeling his heated skin grow warmer under my fluid touch. When my fingertips graze his member, Gray groans again. Taking the hardness into my hand, I snake it out from under the fabric, letting it move freely. It pulses in my hand, thick and heavy with need.

I pump him softly, running my thumb over his sensitive slit on top. His grip on the steering wheel turns white, and he rolls his head frustratedly. I repeat that small motions, feeling the slick surface of his rock-hard head. Clear fluid runs down from it, and I want to taste it.

I move my body back so I can lean right over him. Still managing to stare up at him, I slowly lick his cock from base to tip, collecting his precum on my tongue. Then I wrap my lips tantalizingly around the thick head, swirling my tongue around it.

He takes one hand off the wheel and knots it in my hair, the same way he did last time we were in this situation on my birthday. But this time, he applies light pressure to the back of my head, urging me to take more of his manhood into my mouth.

"Just like that," he groans. Inch by heated inch, he coaxes me to fit more of his thick cock into my mouth. "You can take it all, baby, just a bit more."

My wetness grows, realizing that Gray's darker, more controlling side is back. I happily oblige, filling my entire mouth with his hard cock, stretching my lips around the base.

"Good girl," he says, smoothing my hair. Then I start moving my head up and down his long shaft, letting my saliva drip down his hardened length. His size forces my mouth to suction around him, leaving no inch of his cock untouched by the inside of my mouth. Gray guides my movements with his fist in my hair, and I wish that his hands were on me.

My movements pick up, and I suck his cock fast. He feels so excessive in my mouth, but I fight against my gag reflexes as his tip touches the back of my throat. Tears well up in my eyes instinctively, and after a few minutes, I move up, removing his cock from my mouth.

I smile at him with watery eyes, gathering myself for a few seconds. With his hand still on the back of my head, he pulls my head toward him and places a soft kiss on my wet mouth.

I kiss back with need, turned on beyond belief. He sees my enjoyment, then guides my face back into his waiting lap. I feel the car make a sharp turn, and I wrap my lips around him once again.