chapter 110

I barge into the boys dorms, jumper in hand and announce rather loudly, "Sirius Black! This is of no use to me anymore!" before tossing the thing at my boyfriend.

The other boys break out of their bored dazes and look invitingly at the scene. Meanwhile Sirius is staring at me woundedly, "Is this your way of breaking up with me?" He chuckles nervously and taps his index fingers together. "Not here in front of the guys..."

I laugh out loud. "No, you idiot! It doesn't smell like you anymore is all. I'm in need of another immediately." I hold my hands out greedily and wait for him to bring me a different one.

"Ugh, where's the drama?!" Remus yells out suddenly. I raise my eyebrows at him in amusement and he grins back sheepishly. "I mean...I guess you guys are kinda cute."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

Sirius returns to my side after searching his trunk and proudly presents a new jumper to me. I hold my arms above my head and he helps me into the oversized sweater before bending down to kiss my lips. "Thanks, love." I smile.

"Thank you for not breaking up with me." He winks.

"I don't like you guys." James huffs, flopping back on his bed. "You make me feel sickeningly single. At least before you guys got together Keeks was my replacement in a way. Now I'm single single."

"Sorry, Prongs." Sirius claps him on the back. "But think of it this way..." He thinks for a moment with nothing good coming up. "Er...Moony? Little help here?"

Remus shakes his head and crosses his arms over his chest with a smug grin. "No, please go on, you're doing just fine on your own." Sirius' left eye twitches involuntarily.

"You're too sexy for a girlfriend right now, alright? Let's just leave it at that." I interrupt to save Sirius. My eyes get caught on a shiny tube peaking out from beneath Peter's bed. "Is that my lipgloss? I've been looking for it!" I rush over to pick it up only to find it entirely empty. "Wha—"

"Lipgloss...ohh..." Peter says guiltily, holding a hand over his stomach.

"Pete? You used all my lipgloss?"

"I didn't use it...I ate it." He corrects, as if that makes anything better.

"Why on Earth would you do that?! You know your stomach is sensitive, Petey! You're going to be so sick because of this! Why would you eat my lipgloss?!"

"I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS LIPGLOSS WHEN I ATE IT! IT TASTED LIKE CANDY AND IT SMELLED LIKE MARSHMALLOWS! WHAT WAS I MEANT TO DO?!"

Sirius and James don't even hide their amusement as they're basically rolling on the floor now with laughter. I ignore them and continue, "UH, NOT EAT IT WOULD'VE BEEN NICE!"

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!" Peter screams making everything go quiet.

I reach into my jeans pocket and swiftly pull out a bar of chocolate. "Peace offering?" Peter smiles and takes it from me happily. I turn to Remus, "Was that spicy enough drama for you, Moony?"

"Please," He scoffs. "you call that drama? It barely lasted a millisecond. And that was by far the strangest argument you've ever had."

"Don't be ridiculous!" I gasp. "There's no way this beats the time I was lectured by you for three hours about how I shouldn't try to find that special pressure point on your neck that apparently kills you."

"Oh for Merlin's sake!" Remus throws his hands into the air in exasperation. "IT KILLS YOU! I saved your life, you should be thanking me."

"That's if it's even true...thanks to you we'll never know for sure. The least you could've done is let me find out for myself. It's called learning, Remus."

"I'm done, I'm done! I need intellectual conversation." He runs out of the room.

I grin at the empty doorway. "I love riling him up. He makes it too easy."

*

"What do you all have to say for yourselves?" McGonagall asks us angrily as we all sit down with her in her office after getting in trouble for our most recent flood of chaos.

Remus bows his head, "I'm aware of the issue and sincerely apologize."

James snorts, "Haha good one, Moony. I am deerly sorry."

"The way we acted was barking mad." Sirius says, catching on.

"Please fur-give us." I add with a smirk.

"We will be squeaky clean from now on." Peter grins.

"Guys, I wasn't doing a bit." Remus mumbles through gritted teeth.

McGonagall's eyes are flickering between us as we argue under our breaths. "Silence!" She yells and silence ensues.

"We genuinely don't know why we're here, Professor." I tell her sweetly.

"The entire school is covered in glitter."

"Huh. Well that's peculiar!" Sirius says stroking his chin thoughtfully.

"Okay, that's enough! No one seems to be able to reverse whatever you five have done. Now you are going to tell me exactly what you used to execute this act of baboonery and you will personally be the ones to fix it!"

"Honestly Professor, I don't see why you assume we're the ones responsible. How could we pull off something so elaborate?" Remus asks in such an innocent tone that even I believe we didn't do it.

"It hurts when you assume the worst like this. It hurts, Minnie, right here." James holds a hand over his heart.

"We would never do such a thing, you should know that by now!" Sirius says, wiping away fake tears.

Six hours earlier....

"Boys, my cousin Elli just sent me a huge bag of glitter! What do you wanna do with it?"