Chapter 36 - Goblin's Bride

.

"Anyway let's go, our table is upstairs.." Lee Dong-wook stands up and ask that they should move on the second floor of the restaurant.

"Eh? Hyung what's wrong with this table.." James commented,

Lee Dong-wook chuckles and said, "Ani, I was just waiting for you here. Come on, I have a little surprise for you.."

"A surprise? Hyung I didn't know we're suppose to prepare something on our first date..." James jokingly said, him and the actor laughed hard. "Haha just follow me.." Lee Dong-wook said.

James follows the actor to their reserved table on the second floor of the restaurant. He still have no idea what is the little surprise from Lee Dong-wook is. Might be because he really is tired from today's filming that he cannot even think about it or grasps what is about to happen.

..

Moments later they arrived at the second floor of the restaurant. It is a huge place and there's only a few occupied tables. Seeing this only makes James naive from the situation, it didn't even crossed his mind that the surprise might be a person. The actor continue to chat with James while they approach their table. James' attention is in the actor and not from where they are heading.

Then...

"He's here.." Lee Dong-wook stops at table that is occupied by one person. James turns his attention to that person. The unknown person stood up to greet him,

"Annyeonghaseyo~" that person greets him in soft voice,

It was a woman, a beautiful woman. She was just wearing simple clothes, long sleeve shirt, jeans and a cap to slightly cover her face but she took it off when she stood up.

..

..

"Wahh.." James is like a robot who just stopped functioning. His eyes grew so big and his jaw drops. He is also having goosebumps upon realizing the person in front of him. On the side, Lee Dong-wook is laughing while he is watching the situation unfolds..

That beautiful woman is no other than Kim Go-eun, the leading actress in the mega-hit drama Goblin, and one of James' all-time favorite actress.

Kim Go-eun started giggling as she watches her number one fan freaking out in front of her. James is still stunned in the presence of the actress..

"James, you okay?" Lee Dong-wook is still laughing as he checks James if he is still in this world.

"Go... Go... " James mutters something and his voice is shaking,

"Haha yeah.. that's Go-eun, Kim Go-eun.." Lee Dong-wook chuckles.

"Go... Go..." it is now more visible that James' whole body is shaking, he took a step backwards very slowly and it looks like he is about to fall.

"Hey James, are okay?" Lee Dong-wook who is standing beside him is starting to worry,

.

.

.

"GOBLIN'S BRIDEEEEE!!!!!!!~~"

James screams out of excitement, but not too loud to disturb the other few people in the restaurant. Lee Dong-wook and Kim Go-eun burst into laughter at James' reaction.

"Yah!~ Haha" Lee Dong-wook lightly pushes James for his startling yet goofy reaction.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo~~" James shyly greets Kim Go-eun, he bows and shakes her hand. He is still shaking..