chapter thirty six

The last two weeks I spent majority of the day training barely giving myself a break

Val triggered something in me. It was the grins and the smirks and the threats. It all triggered me.

Every night I'd come home and keep everything away from Sebastian. I hated keeping this a secret but it was for him. I'm doing all of this for him.

Well not only him but for everyone else too. For the past couple months the people here have treated me so kindly. I had to repay them somehow.

Sebastian and I have been great. We've went on plenty of dates that took place in the backyard for safety reasons.

Our relationship has been great. He's been the best overprotective, possessive yet very hot and handsome boyfriend.

We continue to shower each other with kisses, hugs and cuddles.

We slept together every night except for this night. Forbes came to visit and he offered for me to come with him but I declined.

Tomorrow was the fight and I needed all my energy.

I trained and worked my ass off but I still had that stupid thought in the back of my head.

Usually I was never scared of losing my life. Hell I always thought it is what it is but that was when I lived with my uncle. I basically had nothing to live for but now everything's changed.

I had Sebastian who was such a great boyfriend to me. Marcus and Colton who are like the best friends I've never had. Mr. and Mrs. Constantine who cared for me all the time. Rafael who's a good trainer and a person who I could go to when I struggled with something. He was the one who I went to when I needed fatherly advice.

He also was apart of Sebastian's gang now. He was the trainer. He taught girls how to defend themselves and the boys and the men a higher level of fighting and wrestling.

I had a great life now. I'm not ready to go but I'll do anything for this family. My family.

~

'Kill her'

'Stab her now, we don't have time'

'But dad I can't, I can't do it' The little kid stutters.

'Stab her or I'll throw you out' The angry man spats.

The little kid hesitates but drives the knife into her body.

'Stop! You're hurting my mommy'

'Shut it little girl' He smirks.

'Tell your daddy it's time to come home and face me'

My mom looks over at me, tears pooling into her eyes. 'Mommy and daddy loves you so much okay? We did this for you. This is not your fault kay? I love you so much baby.' She cries.

The man pulls the trigger, the bullet sinks into her chest. Her eyes rolled to the back and she was gone instantly.

The dropped her on the ground like she was nothing.

The man looks over to the little boy.

'We are the Grecio's. We hunt and we kill. No hesitation and no mercy.'

'Yes dad.' The little boy mutters looking down. He looks over to me apologetically.

I continued to cry while the man laughed in my face.

'When you see your daddy tell him Paul and Vallin Grecio murdered his loved ones." He continues to laugh before walking away.

My body shoots up once again.

Their faces were so clear. The smirks, the laugh. Vallin was the kid that drove that knife into my mom.

Tomorrow I was going to drive one into his heart.

I woke up patting the space besides me hoping to find my girlfriend next to me

I woke up patting the space besides me hoping to find my girlfriend next to me. Nope, nada.

I opened my eyes to see that I was laying in my old room. Dammit I forgot I was staying here tonight.

Today was the day Rafael went up against Vallin for me. I couldn't thank him enough. Many people understood why I couldn't go up against Val but others just thought I was scared.

That I was a pussy. I mean I love eating my girlfriend's but I was definitely not one.

I got up and got dressed. Marcus and Colton were suppose to pick me up. My dad, mom and Forbes were going to watch as well but I decided to go a bit earlier.

I was nervous. I mean I know Saph trusted Rafael but I just felt like there was something he was hiding from us. I felt it.

If I lost this gang that my dad and my grandfather took years to build I'll just be a disappointment.

I don't even care about that I just didn't want to hand over all my people to Val and his father. Those two are the cruelest leaders I've ever come across. They were awful people.

They just loved to kill people for fun.

It was disgusting. I'm not sure how they recruited enough people to build a gang.

I haven't seen Paul in years but I knew that man was still alive. If he was dead there would be a celebration. That's how much people hated him.

I hated him just as much as everyone and I'd love to see him bleed but I knew I couldn't do it on my own.

But it would be nice to see him suffer the consequences.

I decided to call Saph but she didn't answer her phone. Instead I receive a text saying I'll see you soon, and I love you so much.

I smiled when her face popped into my mind. Her beautiful face.

Is it horrible to say that I cannot wait to see her carry my child. She would look stunning carrying my children.

I need to stop, this is too weird but I couldn't help it.

She drives me crazy.

I'm crazily in love with this girl.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

published: march 26th, 2021

I hope you guys are having an amazing day so far! Please remember to stay safe and love yourself, MUAH!