CHARACTERS

AARVIK – The eldest Prince of Azhvar aalvar puram's dynasty, who is 27 years old . A well educated person who has returned from London after finishing his Masters and establishing their family business there. Noble man, Handsome hunk, one of the most eligible bachelors of Indian royal families.

AITRI – A 24 year old, normal village girl who completed her B.A English literature and is now working as Primary government School teacher in the village. Beauty of their village. She is shy and kind at heart.

RAKSHAN – cousin of Aarvik, non identical twin of Dhruva. He also completed his MBA in London. 25 year old, handsome guy who is well trained in martial arts. He never trusts anybody except his brothers and friends.

AATHIKA – 24 year old girl, she is an orphan. She is working as office staff in the government school of the village. She is kind and naive.

DHRUV – Youngest sibling, non- identical twin of Rakshak. He is intelligent as well as flirting. 25 year old guy who finished his MBA same like his brothers. The naughtiest among the three.

PRADHI – 24 year old girl, working as Maths teacher in government school. She is brave and intelligent. Best friend of Aitri and Aathika. She is the daughter of ex-principal of that school.

MEANINGS OF THEIR NAMES

AARVIK  - WORLD'S GREATEST KIND

AITRI - JOYFUL

RAKSHAN - PROTECTOR

AATHIKA - KIND

DHRUV - FIRM AND FAITHFUL

PRADHI - GREAT INTELLIGENCE

Other characters will be introduced as the story progress.