Halloween

Hi! I'm feeling unmotivated and I have no idea what to write to this chapter and the next one will probably be the last chapters for a while. If you guys want to see anything just let me know cause it'll help me. Thanks!

"Harry, he's so cute. I'm literally going to die."

Harry had a lazy smile on his face as he listened to Rose coo over Jamie. It was his first Halloween, and they went all out. The house was decorated with classic Halloween decorations, and they had plans to go trick or treating in a nearby muggle village. Rose decided that Jamie would have to dress up, so he was wearing a very convincing Yoda costume from the Star Wars movies.

"He's the best Yoda ever," Rose said. Jamie giggled as Rose tickled his belly. As almost eight months old, Jamie was crawling everywhere and he was more vocal than ever. While he couldn't talk, he definitely would let you know what he was thinking. Rose had broken down into tears multiple times when she thought about how old Jamie was getting. Jamie would just giggle while Harry tried to hold back his own tears.

"I'm a pretty amazing Han Solo," Harry said as he held his arms out to the side for Rose to see his costume. "And you're a pretty amazing Leia."

"Well, thank you," Rose said, grinning at her husband. "We better be amazing after how long it took me to make these costumes."

"Tillie doesn't like hers," Harry noted. Rose made Tillie an R2-D2 costume, but the cat just hissed and clawed it off. Potato, however, very much enjoyed her Chewbacca costume.

"Tillie can get over herself," Rose said in a baby voice, using her wand to fix the costume before shoving it back onto the very large cat. Tillie hissed and scratched Rose, but her hand was red for a few seconds before healing. "You should know by now that scratching me does nothing."

Tillie let out an angry meow and jumped off the couch, running away to hide. Potato barked happily and ran after her, thinking that they were playing. Jamie started clapping his hands in amusment, loud laughs leaving his mouth.

"What do you think our parents will wear?" Harry asked.

"Dad, Sirius and Moony will probably do matching costumes while Mum, Lily and Tonks do something fun," Rose guessed.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" Harry asked softly. "My parents? I know that it's not their first Halloween back, but it's the first time they haven't had to worry about a war."

"I think they'll be okay," Rose said after a moment of thinking. "They had years to accept what happened to them on Halloween. Plus, they were the ones who organized this, so I don't think they'll be upset."

"I hope not," Harry mumbled. Rose kissed his cheek lightly and let him lay his head in her lap. Jamie, who was propped up with pillows in the seat next to Rose, started playing with Harry's glasses.

"Hey, those are mine," Harry laughed as he lightly pulled the glasses away.

"I think he needs glasses," Rose admitted, pushing some of Jamie's curly hair back. "I've noticed that he's been squinting a lot."

"I wouldn't be surprised," Harry said, giving up and letting Jamie play with his glasses. His eyes were closed anyways as he let Rose run her hands through his messy hair. "The Potter men always wear glasses."

"Gla!" Jamie said happily, shoving the glasses at Rose.

"For me?!" Rose gasped overdramatically. Jamie giggled as Rose accepted the glasses, placing a kiss on his nose to distract him so she could put the glasses where he couldn't see them. Harry quickly grabbed a real toy to distract Jamie before he could realize that he wasn't getting the glasses back. Jamie let out a happy squeal and started playing with his plastic keys.