Chapter eleven

||Love your demons||

I hadn't seen Luke in over two weeks, it was like he'd disappeared into thin air. I'd feel the sensation of someone watching me now and then but I doubted it was him, I'd locked myself in my room for these last couple days, I wasn't in the mood to be around people.

"Ok what is up with you?" Bree said as she flung the door open and locked it from the inside.

"How did you get a key?" I asked.

"Duh I snuck into my dad's office, now tell me what's wrong" she said sitting down opposite me.

"Nothing's wrong" I forced the words out.

Something's wrong

"Why are you lying?"

I sighed patting a space next to me. The bed sunk at the weight of her body as she crawled next to me and hugged a pillow waiting for an explanation.

"When I went into Rogue territory sure yeah I was caught and taken to see Luke but I didn't tell that we're mates"

Bree broke out into a hysterical laugh, wiping a tear from her left eye. "wait are you being serious?" She said immediately staring at me and shutting her mouth.

"Yeah, he let me go because he didn't want to kill me and then the next day he took me back to his pack but Marylin came so he let me go with her"

"Wait he let you go?"

I nodded. I explained everything to her. From my necklace, which was still wrapped around my neck, from him, to my argument with him two weeks ago.
She took it in well and promised not to tell her parents.

"So he does like you?"

"I don't know" I said.

"I'm sorry your mate is someone who's completely insane"

"He is completely insane"

~*****~

"Wake up sweetie" Her voice was sweet and quiet.
I groaned at the warm touch of her hand brushing away stray strands of hair from my face which was buried in her chest.

"Wake up Faye" she said quietly.

"Mom?" I mumbled, raising my head just enough to see her face but not too far to disturb her arms around me. Hot tears pricked the side of my eyes as her smile grew wider and welcoming.

"Shhh, it's ok sweetheart you're safe now, no one will hurt you again" she gently pushed my head back down and sang my favourite lullaby into my ear.

I missed her touch, her voice, her smile; her. The memories were there but what hurt me even more was that she wasn't.
Soon, Her hands turned cold. Her grip grew tighter around my body, her voice turned deep and menacing she was no longer singing with passion she sang desultory.

"Mom your hurting me" I said trying to wriggle from her arms. she squeezed tighter. "Mommy" I screamed feeling lost of breath and suffocated.

"See you in hell" she sniggered.

**

I woke up in my bed, sweat dripping from my forehead. My room was dark and I was alone.
I sighed and regained my breath only to be snapped back to reality by a faint knock on my window.
I thought it was my imagination and began laying back down on my pillow but the knock came again.
I jumped out of bed and slipped on my white night shoes and wondered over to the window.
My hands shook as I opened it.

"Luke?"

He stood in front of my window, hands shoved in his black Jean's. His head was down, Until I spoke it slowly rose.
I felt like a part of me had been missing for days and now I know it was Luke I'd been missing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can I come in?"

"Um...Yeah I guess so" I opened the window wide and stood back, watching him climb into my room and shut the window behind him.

He sat down on my bed and brushed his hands through his hair. I sat down beside him not too close and not too far away.

"I really messed up" he said. Twisting his head to look at me, I saw the honesty and sincerity in his eyes. He meant what he said. "I didn't know those were you're parents, I didn't mean to hurt you" he threaded his hand through mine and instantly brought warmth through my body.

I should be really angry right now. I should be lashing out at him but I'm not. Feeling the warmth of his hand made me realise how much my heart aches for him, I'd been feeling my head feel light and my chest feel heavy but i dismissed it thinking I was coming down with a cold but no; it was all because of Luke.

"I forgive you" I said quietly. "and I'm sorry about what I said about your parents"

He chucked "It's ok, I guess I am who I am because my parents were killed by another wolf pack"

"Is that why you hate us?"

He nodded.

"You know I never thought I'd be happy again and then you just had to get caught by my men" he smiled.

I giggled as he leaned in close and kissed me deeply. He pulled back just enough to see my eyes "I love you" he whispered and pulled me in for another kiss, a kiss which took away all my worries and my fears and my pain. A kiss that made me know for sure He was my mate.

And I was deeply in love with him.

~*****~

Hehehehehehe I'm sorry if this is a long chapter but I hope you like this and it gave you the feels! ;) have a great day lovelies xoxoxox
~Mubanga
So a lot of people are commenting saying Faye forgives him too quickly YES she does and the reason for that is I'm trying to show you guys how strong the mate bond is and how strong their love for each other is and how much Faye LOVES him NO MATTER WHAT so guys please chill xxx