• 58

"you fucking bastard!" donghyuck shot a luminous meteor, having the appearance of a globe of fire; ball lightning

the fireball headed the king's way , catching him off guard , he released the forces of attraction that he forced against her neck .

donghyuck crouched down to support the princess as she fell , he caught her in his arms - his arms of security , knowing nothing could harm her in his arms .

"baby , shh it's okay." he tried soothing down her cries , using the gemstone on his finger to bring the therapeutic element towards her injuries .

a miracle at work ; the wounds and scars that was burnt healed up like it was never there .

the pain and agony she was in immediately eased and soon flowed its way out of her .

"is that...how do you have powers of healing ?!" donghyuck's father asked , confused . he was the type to know all due to his almighty knowledge yet he didn't even know the powers his son had .

it was just immunity to the princess right ? that's what he thought , he thought that his son only had the power of immunity.

he had no clue his son was the one whom controlled the sun ; the one whom belonged to the sun .

"you're...no way, i should've been chosen instead !" his father shouted , his anger and frustration displayed on his face .

"you ? the sun ? very funny." donghyuck deadpanned , scoffing at the thought of his father being the sun .

"what happened to you ?! you used to be that merciless vampire , i've trained you to be ." his father was in an obvious state of disappointment and disapproval of the path donghyuck chose .

"she made me see the truth you hid from me ." donghyuck's voice trailed lower and deeper every single word .

"she made me see love . love that you never gave , love that i've never received." donghyuck's eyes shimmered in the darkness , visible particles of tears formed on his eye .

wanting to keep away the tears yet it couldn't be helped , the tears flowed down like streams of abundance.

the painful childhood he had , how he never got to feel the love that parents were supposed to give . his parents only blamed on the humans .

making him absolutely hate even the mention of the pesky mortals - humans. thinking they were the ones that ruined him , that ruined his childhood .

that was until he met her , she was different indeed . something about her , attracted him .

he used to be just like his father , the only goal he had in mind was to just eat every little piece of hers , until no precious blood was left .

the goal changed as time progressed , before he knew it , he was in love .

may it be true love or not , she felt the same . the chemistry they've built only tightened and bridged up the two .

she made up the hole in his heart , she helped piecing back his heart that was once shattered , loss of hope .

"look son, in the vampire world , there's no love." his father corrected him of what he miscomprehended , or what he thought his son miscomprehended .

"that's what you think , that's what you chose to believe in." donghyuck stood his ground saying and bashing out what was right - true love could be in any form , at anywhere , between any creature .

" donghyuck stood his ground saying and bashing out what was right - true love could be in any form , at anywhere , between any creature

wow that's deep bro