Chapter 30:Calm Down

As a heads up this chapter is a bit on the shorter side than normal. It's not the shortest chapter but it's about 200 words less than my average chapters.

I hope you guys still enjoy the chapter and please vote/like the chapter along with leaving as many comments as you would like.

The comments light up my day and never fail to make me laugh, and I promise to reply to most of them.

Enjoy the chapter!

||

"What do you mean he texted you?"Jaemin questioned.

"He texted 'I'm back.'"

"So what now?"Jeno asked.

"He's texting you because he ghosted you for a long time. He's a normal human being, stop overreacting and text him back."Mark explained, plain and simple.

"Right, you're right."Yeonmi took a second to breathe.

"Didn't he break your heart? Why is he texting you?"Jisung asked and was instantly punched in the back by Chenle.

"Idiot, you're not supposed to ask that."

Yeonmi texted back a simple "hello" and then placed her phone down on the table. Why was she panicked about? He's nothing but a friend to her. Xiaojun went next to her and tried to calm her down.

"Who's Felix?"Yangyang asked, not knowing who he was and why everyone seemed to know but him.

"He's just a normal kid who started liking Yeonmi. The two had a small thing and then he jumped off the face of the earth until now."Lucas explained to him.

Yeonmi's phone buzzed again. This time Mark picked it up and unlocked her phone to check it.

"He's acting like nothing happened."

Yeonmi aggressively grabbed her phone from him and checked the text. He was right, it was just a normal conversation. She typed a quick response before putting her phone down again. Mark rolled his eyes at her actions.

"Yeonmi, stop freaking out, it's just Felix."

"Are we going to ignore that Mark just unlocked her phone with ease?"Chenle questioned.

"She's not freaking out about Felix, she's freaking out over the fact she doesn't know her emotions anymore."Jaemin commented.

"I guess we are ignoring it."

Suddenly, the door to the kitchen opened, and in walked an out of breath Irene.

"Are you kids ready to eat lunch?"She smiled while trying to catch her breath.

They all nodded their heads, or verbally responded. Mark grabbed Yeonmi's phone off the table and put it in his pocket. Yeonmi snapped her head to him and looked at him with questioning and concerned eyes. She mouthed "what the heck?" to him, but he only shrugged.

Not only did he have to worry about Xiaojun, he now had to worry about Felix who made a comeback. He put his worries aside and sat down at the table to eat. The older ones started filing in, some laughing, and some with bruises on their arms. Yeonmi took a seat next to Mark, and Xiaojun took a seat next to her.

Irene distributed the food amongst them all, and everyone thanked her as she did. Suho helped her of course, but she only scolded him when Johnny poked fun at them again.

Yeonmi kept poking Mark's thigh under the table with her finger to get her phone back. However, Mark wasn't going to budge. In fact he even grabbed her hand to stop the poking and didn't let go until they had to eat. It was a way to get her to stop, and it was a subtle skinship unnoticeable by anyone but them.