Chapter 9 [ Hell study ]

Just like any other noble children, Adelliana was also required to study at the age of five. But for someone whose best subject at English like Adelliana, she did not have any hard time learning the oh so mighty hard holy language.

She was struggle with their general language French instead. She had no problem with speech as it was natural for her to be able to speak French but she had problems with writing and grammar.

Nevertheless, she still have fun time studying at this easy level. Aside from studies, Adelliana also picked swordsmanship and magic studies.

Her goal was to study in the Royal Academy Testimo of The empire. That way, she won't live like a fragile noble lady.

It's not that she doesn't want to live a comfort life in Valentine's castle in the Dukedom but she has a different goal for her life.

It's only a matter of time before the female protagonist appears. Her relationship with the male protagonist was good, but she can't just accept the appearance of the female protagonist who was brought back by Ares!

The female protagonist will live under the same roof as her soon. As much as she doesn't want to mess with the original plot, Adelliana had no choices.

She was destined to break the original plot from the start. As soon as she opened her eyes and found herself in this world as a non existent character, Adelliana had already broke the original plot.

She has nothing left so mess with the original plot even more has nothing to pay.

Currently, Adelliana was inside the library together with her tutor, Warren Robinson. The tutor who is also teaching in Royal academy of Testimo.

Sir Warren and Adelliana was quickly became a good comrades. Even if Sir Warren was older than her, the way both of them communicated with each others was like long lost siblings.

Due to Adelliana's huge respect and cheery way of talking, Warren was immediately attached to this little brat minus the point that she was the daughter of the poisonous Duchess and the God of War who is her father.

Ever since he has known Adelliana, Warren had questioned himself whether this energetic sunshine ball was their daughter or not.

But seeing how she received an endless affection from everyone in this castle, including her untouchable parents, Warren isn't surprised.

"Sir Warren, is this how you write the sentence with past tense grammar..?" Adelliana hands out the paper with a confused face.

She always had problems with the language she's speaking, who does that?!

Warren's left eyebrow was lifted, seeing this, Adelliana had no confidence that her answer was right.

"Hah, how many times has it been? I just taught you how to use past tense grammar. I don't understand, lady has an unexpected knowledge in holy language that even an adult like me had hard time, so why do you have problems with your birth language?"

Adelliana respond by shaking her head. She wasn't born in France. She lived in a small town in Canada for all her whole life! How was she able to learn French that fast?

Although her speech was pretty good, her grammar and writing was even worse than a 3 years old.

"I'll explain to to you once again, and please....next time, if you don't understand, please ask me. I thought you were an energetic person who isn't shy of anything..." Warren shook his head while Adelliana could only nodded her head.

Their studies session ended after 2 hours. Both of were looking like a corpse once they've stepped out from the library.

When Warren said she need to ask him if she doesn't understand, Adelliana did so and ask every once in 10 seconds. And Warren didn't have any mercy either, he gave her tons of works and Adelliana need to finished them all in 30 minutes and all of them were grammar related.

Thanks to that, Adelliana had fully understand on how to use French grammar now.

After Warren left, Adelliana had history class and mathematics afterwards.

Adelliana had turned into a vegetable once the studies has all been finished. Today was hell for language study. Her math teacher was also being annoying today, she gave her too many works!!

Although most of them are kindergarten levels. It's like a circle, the answers 70% turned out the same. She isn't prepared for the academy. Just how difficult will it be?

Since her energy has dropped to zero, Adelliana needs some cakes and sweet cold orange juice...

She'll die if no sugar enter her body.

Adelliana dragged her herself to the kitchen. Everyone welcomed her warmly and laughed when she complained about her studies.

"Hahaha, it's so unusual for a person to have difficult time learning their birth language! This is the first time!"

The head chef laughed and placed the vanilla cream cake with pieces of chocolate decorated on top in front of the dead Adelliana.

"Now come to think of it, lady Adelliana has shown an exceptional skills in holy language. But no one aside from the castle and sir Warren knew..."

Yvonne said while peeling off the apple skin. Margaret nodded in agreement.

Adelliana's tongue was sweetened with vanilla cream and chocolate piece. She blinked while watching the half cake being stabbed by her fork.

That's right, Adelliana's unknown talent in holy language also known as English was kept as a secret. Because Rowland family was on a bad term with the holy temple, her unknown abilities in holy language was kept as a secret.

Aphrodite was once the maiden who received blessing and lit up the holy torch but the she was replaced by the female protagonist.

Thus, the cold war between the Rowland and the holy temple began. Ares also lowkey agreed to this idea. Not that he has any problem with the holy temple but the thought of seeing Adelliana forcefully taken by the temple was infuriating. If the temple one day will take Adelliana away, he has already prepared for war.

Of course, no one knew what he's thinking even Aphrodite who shared the same room as him every month.

Adelliana had no reason to foolishly show off her capabilities. She doesn't have a slight interest in showing off to someone aside from her parents and everyone inside this castle.

The butler walked in with tea tray inside his hands. When he noticed the blonde blob resting her face on the table with one hand stabbing the cake with a fork, he opened his mouth and tell her a new.

"Lady Adelliana, the Duchess has returned from the palace. She would be thrilled to see you."

Adelliana's ahoge raise stiffly. Her pink eyes glow in happiness as she ran pass Margaret and jump out of the window.

Adelliana earned shouts from the people inside the kitchen but her head was filled with happiness.

She wanted a hug ASAP!! She isn't a pervert but she wanted to snuggle in Aphrodite's chest.

Adelliana jumped on Aphrodite as soon as she saw her. Aphrodite caught her by surprise.

"Adele?!"

"Wahhhhh!!! I miss you!!"

Crybaby Adelliana's mode switched on!