Chapter 21 Emabrassing Questions

Edited

I open my eyes and groan form the light my head hurts. Maverick walks in with a cup of water. He hand me some ibuprofen and the water I quickly down them and then put my head under the covers. I hear shifting going around in the room.

"Baby we need to talk," Maverick says. I take my head out from under the covers to see he shut the curtains so now it's pretty dark in her. We need to talk that's not good what if he wants to break up. What did I do wrong.

"I'm not breaking up with you baby," he says seeing the panick in my eyes. "What's up," I say. "What are you gonna do after you graduate," he asks "I don't know proably just go to the local collage and become an RN or maybe opening a bakery I like baking I also thought about finishing school from home," I say. "You don't want to get out of this state," he asks. "I did before I didn't have a reason to stay but now I have a reason," I say.

"If you wanna go out of state don't let me stop you," he grumbles. "What wrong," I say he seems angry. "Do you want me to go out of state." "Nothing," he says trying to get up but I stop him by climbing into his lap so now I'm starting him.

"Talk to me baby tell me what your thinking," I say kissing his check. He sighs slightly before wrapping his arms around my waist. He is sitting up against the head board. He sits up a little more putting his head in my neck. I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"I don't want to hold you back from going to your dream collage," he mumbles into my neck

"I don't want to hold you back from going to your dream collage," he mumbles into my neck. "Your not holding me back I don't have a dream collage. I don't even know if even want to go to collage. I know i gotta figure out what I'm gonna do after high school," I say. "You could always let me take care of you. You wouldn't have to have a job. I've got plenty of money to do so," he says looking into my eyes. "I know but I'm not a gold digger I don't want your money," I say "I know baby," he says kissing my temple before laying down.

———————————————————-
We ended up falling asleep. We got up around 12:30. We had lunch and are currently  on a walk. Maverick owns like 600 acres.

"Tell me something nobody knows about you," Maverick says after walking a couple minutes holding hands. "I love horses and I know how to ride a horse. I really want a dog that will protect me. Your turn." "I've never done it before," he says.

This causes me to look at him. Is he taking about sex. I figured he had done it a bunch.

"My dad told me the only person I should have sex with is the love of life," "but we almost," I mumble sorta embarrassed. "Your not ready for sex," he says "even if you were we wouldn't have I would of done other stuff but not sex." I nod in understanding.

I wish my first time was with Maverick. I have come to realize I love maverick I'm in love with him. It scares me.

"Can I ask you an embarrassing question," I say as we stop at a pond and sit down on the green grass.  "There's a difference between making love and fucking right," I say playing with my fingures. "Yes baby," he says I can feel him looking at me. I look at him in the eyes.

"What's the difference," I say but look down when I realize he is smiling that's kinda creepy. "Why are you smiling," I mumble blushing. "I like that your comfortable enough to ask me these kind of questions even though your embarrassed which you shouldn't be," he says "making love is slow and gentle. Fucking is rough and could be kinky."

I nod laying my head on him. "Come on lets go inside it's 4:30," Maverick says helping me up and leading me back into the house.

We go inside and decide to watch movies and eat popcorn we decide to watch All the bright places. This was my first time watching the movie I read the book and it fucked me up. After that movie was over it was about 9:30 so we decide to watch After I love this movie. I fell asleep halfway through the movie.

———————————————————-
The Next Day

Mavericks POV

The next morning I wake up around 6:30 with Nichole in my arms. She's so beautiful. I get up taking a shower and putting on black jeans with a black shirt.

I kiss Nicholes head and head to my office. I want to get her a dog but I don't know what bread.

After doing some doing some research on my computer I decided on a German Shepard. I look up people selling them.

I'm looking through a couple puppy's when Nichole walks in I shut my computer and push it to the side. She walks over to me so I scoot my chair back grabbing her waist and putting her on my desk. Damn she looks good in my shirt.

Nichole POV

I wake up alone at 7:30. I get up taking a shower putting on one of maverick shirts and boxers. I want attention so I go see Maverick in his office. I walk in and he shuts his laptop pushing it aside.

I walk to him and he scoots his chair back grabbing my waist and putting me on his desk. I giggle in response.

"You should buy more hoodies," I say kissing him. "Why," he says looking at me in the eyes. "In case you get cold. You only have two and I have one," I say. He nods smiling at me. "Plus I can steal them," I mumble under my breath.

I look at him and see him nodding his head. "You look beautiful in my cloths," he says I blush he heard me. "I'll get some more," he says kissing me nose.

I get up and leave mumbling something about finding something to eat.