12

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘁 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

𝗔𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 2 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘂𝗽😌✨

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿

"Nigga pass the blunt, over there hogging it and shit

"Nigga pass the blunt, over there hogging it and shit." I fussed at Chris. Right now we were chilling at my house. My parents were on a business trip and my little sister was at my grandparents house, so I had the house all to myself.

Chris and Craig been coming over here everyday this week to keep me entertained. Craig still doesn't know about me and Chris yet though, and I still don't know when we should tell him. "Who the hell you talking to like that?" He said giving me a look.

"You lil nigga." I said back. "Ain't shit little over here, and you know that." He said looking me up and down. "Ok shrimpy." I chuckled. "Keep playing imma fuck you up." He said seriously passing me the blunt. "Says the nigga who's scared of Debo."

"The fuck you say?" He said giving me a look. "Nothing  Christopher." I laughed.

"What I tell you bout that shit, you either call me Chris or Smokey, my full name is off limits."

"Off limits to who?" I said quickly.

"To you." He said giving me a serious look. "Nigga please i'm ya girlfriend I can call you every damn name on this planet if I want to." I said taking a puff. "How bout you call me daddy while you riding this dick." He whispered in my ear. He caught me so off guard I started chocking on the blunt smoke.

He patted my back gently.

"You good?" He asked laughing. "Yes, but you play too fucking much." I said hitting his arm. "You love me tho." He said poking out his lips. "I do." I smiled giving his lips a peck. He was about to say something but the doorbell rang. When I got up to see who it was he slapped me on the butt.

"Who is it?" I yelled. "It's me nigga." Craig yelled. I know his voice anywhere. "Who is me nigga?" I said messing with him. "Girl-" I knew he was bouta get on my case. "I'm playing, I'm playing." I laughed opening the door for him. I have no idea black people hate announcing themselves at the door.

"Wassup." I said dapping him up. "Wassup sis." He said closing the door behind him. "What's good Smoke." He said dapping him up. We just smoked and talked. Eventually we ended up getting hungry so we started going through the pantry.

Chris and I were messing with each other and laughing. "Stawp." I laughed pushing him. "You know y'all two would be cute." Craig said catching us off guard. "Who?" I asked quickly. "Y'all niggas." He said pointing at us. "Me and Chris?" I laughed. We were awkwardly laughing for a lil minute.

"Now you know this my brother." I said playfully nudging Chris. "I'd jump off a cliff before I'd date Chris." I joked. "I'm just saying y'all would be good together." Craig shrugged. "Aye imma head out." Chris said dapping Craig up.

"Let me walk you out." I offered. "I'm good, imma catch you later tho sis." He said putting extra emphasis on sis. I knew he was upset.

"Imma head out too, you know pops gon flip if i don't cut that damn grass." He said giving me a hug. After Craig left I decided to go check on Chris. You knocked on the door and his mama answered the door. "Hey baby, you looking for Smokey?" Ms. Tucker asked sweetly. "Yes ma'am."

"He's in there."

"I'm about to leave tho so you two have fun." She said closing the door behind her. I slowly opened his bedroom door, to see him laying on his bed throwing a basketball in the air. "Hey baby." I said awkwardly. "Wassup sis." He said coldly. "Chris about what I said-" I started to say.

"Naw you ain't gotta explain shit to me, i'm just your brother right." He said sitting up. "You know I didn't mean it like that I just-" He cut me off. "You just what? Like fucking me but don't wanna let people know we together." He argued back. And what was all that 'I'm yo brother' shit?" He asked.

"Cause I'm pretty sure brothers don't fuck they sisters every night."

"Well in Alabam-"

"I'm being serious right now." He said glaring at me. "All of a sudden I'm ya brother and you'd jump off a cliff before you'd date me but you wasn't saying that when this dick was all in yo stomach last night."

"I don't feel like doing this with you right now." I sighed. "Then leave." He said boldly. "Are you serious?" I asked kinda hurt. "As serious as Craig was when he whooped Debo's ass."

I left his house and went home. A few hours went by and he didn't call. I didn't call either. I was kinda missing him but I couldn't go back over there and apologize. He was hella pissed at me. My phone started ringing and I was praying to God it was him.

"Hello?"

"Wassup sis."

"Craig?" I asked. "Yeah it's me." He chuckled. "Hey Wassup?" I asked. "Go talk to ya boy." He said. "What chu talking bout?" I asked confused. "Cut the bullshit I know you and Smokey fucking around, and I know he mad at you right now so go talk to him."

That caught me completely off guard.

"How the fuck do you know-"

"I'm a lil slow but i'm not that fucking slow." He said making me bust out laughing. "But go makes things right wit ya boy ight?" He said. "I gotchu." I assured.

"Bye."

After he hung up my phone started ringing again. "Craig I just told you-"

"Bring yo crybaby ass outside." They said cutting me off. I knew that voice from anywhere. It was Chris. I hung up the phone, put on my slippers and walked outside. Sure enough he was standing on my front porch. "Baby I'm-" He interrupted me by grabbing me and kissing me. He pulled away before we got too into it. "I don't care about all that other shit."

"I just don't wanna fight wit you, I be missing you way too much for that." He said making me crack a smile. "I'm still sorry though." I said giving him a sincere look. "And I'm sorry too, for flipping out like that. I coulda handled that shit better." He said.

"You could make it up to me tho." I said smirking.

"How?" He asked looking me up and down. "Baby you know how." I chuckled. "Girl hurry up and get in the house." He said excitedly rushing me in the house. "See now would Ms. Parker give you some make up sex like I'm about to give you?" I joked. Him and Craig really be drooling over that lady.

"Now why would you say that, my dick den got soft now." He said making me fall out laughing. I'd be a fool not to show this relationship off, that's for sure. If muthuafuckas wanna be nosey, oh fucking well.

𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝘅 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲😭

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗼, 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀😌✨