The Swordsman

"Now where's this demon?"

Yoruichi jumps down from the wall separating the prisoner, jogging towards the hungry man. She stood in front of him with a frown and meows.

'He looks so hungry and thirsty... even criminals deserve the right to nutrition' she offers the man a grin as he slowly lifts his head towards her.

"Get away from me"

'No' she rubs herself against his leg in comfort, dodging his kicks. She meows again and jumps on his shoulder despite his protests.

"Your one persistent cat" he chuckles. "But you two, you're an eyesore. Get lost"

Colby waves his arms in the air and screams, moving closer to the rubber man.

"There's no way you could survive with him on your crew"

'I think they're pulling a Jesus on this guy. It's a good thing goofy decided to come because I'm not sure if he'd last any longer. I need to go try find some water'

She jumps down and runs towards the villages market, hoping to swipe a bottle.

OoO

"Hey Yoruichi where are you going?!" Luffy exclaims in confusion "You just can't leave without a reason!"

"Yoruichi is smarter than your average cat. She'll be back" the lavender haired teen reassured

The two quickly turn their heads to their right as a ladder was placed besides Coby. A brunette little girl with pig tails hushes the two as she looks both ways, throwing a rope to the other side and climbing down.

She runs towards the infamous hunter and offers him the rice balls she made. The hunter refuses the offer and tells her to scram.

Luffy frowns at this, but then grins at the gratitude that flashed in the man's black eyes.

'He acts heartless but that's just to protect the girl's welfare' he thinks

"Don't make me kick your ass little girl!"

"Now, now, no one likes a bully" a stuck up blonde voices out, walking in the now open gate "Roronoa Zoro you seem to be handling this well. Don't you agree?"

"Hey look now there's another weird guy" Luffy says.

"I just hope Yoruichi doesn't show up" Coby says nervously

OoO

Yoruichi jumps from roof to roof in search of a stand selling water. 'There has to be water around here' her eyes scan down for any sign of water, locking onto a tan woman selling beverages.

She runs and jumps along the roofs, turning around and leaping onto the woman's stand. She stealthily walks down the wall, jumping down on the ground without getting noticed. She runs to the basket underneath the women's feet, taking a plastic bottle out and holding the end with her mouth.

'Geesh this is un comfortable' she climbs up the wall and jumps up the roof top, running back to where the helpless man is held hostage.

OoO

'Finally back. My fucking mouth aches!' Her yellow orbs widen as she sees a little girl go flying over the wall. Before she could transform, her captain's long arms catch the girl and bring her back.

'What dip shit tries to kill a kid by throwing her up high in the air?!' She jumps on the wall and waits for the marines to leave.

"Yoruichi! I knew you wouldn't leave me!" He giggles, returning back on the wall "and you brought me water too!"