88.

- Bashar Jackson / pop smoke 💫 -- Los Angeles, California -

- Los Angeles, California -

"bae!" i yelled after getting inside the apartment before dropping my bag on the floor.

not hearing a response, i sighed thinking she was asleep since it was 8 and she's been sleeping a lot because of her pregnancy.

"baby" i opened our bedroom door seeing her fast asleep on the bed on her back. "sleepy ass" i shook my head getting on the bed going to her giving her a kiss before going down and kissing her stomach.

i want a lil girl. i wanna have the connection roddy and aaliyah have with my daughter.

but if it's a boy, ima also be happy.

then, if our next baby a girl, she gon' have a big brother who gon' look out for her 😌.

"your home" she sighed stretching out.

"what you been on all day?" i asked rubbing on her stomach as i laid my head on her titties. 

"i ate a little. i slept most of the day" she ran her hand over my head but i'm wearing a durag so i ain't really care. "weighed myself"

"i told you not to do that shit 'cause i know it's gon' upset you" i looked up at her.

"it did. but youn' wanna hear about that" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"naw i wanna hear about it but ion' like when you look down on yourself when you beautiful as a bitch" she sighed. "i'm forreal, Ny"

"i'm literally gonna look like a whale! i'm already showing" she whined referring to her now 3 month pregnancy belly.

"shut the fuck up" i sat up. "i ain't playin' wit you"

"my boobs aren't what they were either. this shit sucks"

"Nyeisha i'm gon' fuck you up if youn' stop talkin' down on yourself" she sighed. "bae i just saw your body the other night and you looked good. why you like this?"

"because!" she sat up. "i've been feeling nauseous, i've been throwing up, peeing so fucking much, craving shit ion even like! and sleeping all damn day"

"i know baby" she put her head in her hands. "don't" i threw my head back hearing her begin to cry.

also one of the 'side effects' but it's because she's been hurting a lot.