CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

AUTHOR'S POV

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS GONE HIDE FROM ME "came a voice from behind

Yamini flinched in her place and her hands immediately went to her belly looking at her so called husband who is noting but just a beast.

She looked down keeping her head low, gulping the lump form in her throat.

Mary immediately held her hand and pressed it lightly and gave a warm smile to her.

"noting Aarav, we were talking some girly thing "Mary told and Aarav looked at them raising his eyebrows.

Even though, he was not satisfied with the answer, he believed in Mary as she won't lie to him.

"what....what are you doing here at this time,you don't have any meetings "Mary asked

"oh, my meeting was over and tomorrow morning I am leaving again "Aarav told and yamini released a breath of relief and looked up and saw him looking at her.

"where is your meeting this time "Mary asked

"Canada, I have to stay there for quiet a long time "aarava told looking at yamini

A wave of happiness, relief,joy hit yamini, a small smile appeared on her face which was noticed by Aarav .

She looked up and saw him looking at her
She immediately looked down pushing back the loose hair strap behind her ears.

"oh, then you go take rest ,go aarava go "Mary told and gave a nervous smile to him.

Aarav nodded and went into the room, yamini and Mary walked out.

"this is not at all easy, you have to say this to him as soon as possible "Mary told and yamini slowly nodded looking down.

"I know, child it's not easy but still
He is the father of your child "Mary told and yamini clenched her fist and gritted her teeth.

Yamini will not even leave his shadow to fall on her child, just 5 months and she will some how escape from here.

She know taking risk in the 1st trimester is dangerous as her dream, ambition was to be a doctor.

Wearing white coats, and saving people is something so nice right!!!
They are super heros in real life and yamini always dreamt of being one of them, but her ill luck didn't support that too.

She just finished her exams and then she was forced to marry him.

Never ever in her life she will forgive him, she is not like other who just accept him because she is pregnant.

She believed, believes in herself that she can take care of her baby alone in this world.

She has seen many single mothers successfully growing up there kids and she prayed and promised that she will give everything to the child and shower it with her love and care.

Just 5 or 6 months ,she will risk her life and escape from here.

"OK, listen "Mary 's voice broke her thoughts

Yamini gave a small smile and waited for her to continue .

"after Aarav leaves from here, I will call a doctor here and ask her to do your monthly check up "Mary told and yamini nodded

"I am sure if Aarav leaves out of country, it might take him more than 2 months to return back to India "Mary told and yamini nodded.

"and from now on, try being careful ,avoid eating, fruits like papaya ,pineapple, peach etc "Mary told