𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟯

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘖𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘶

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘖𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘶

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

ALL FOUR MEMBERS OF the young team of teenagers had just reached the top of a hill where the skyline of the magnificent city of Omashi could be spotted sitting atop a tall and flat-topped mountain range. It all consisted of four pyramids that stretched up towards the cloudless sky, everything made out of sandstone—and that included the long bridge of beige color that had been created to cross the rather wide hollow in front of the city wall, and led towards the sealed gates. It was rather a beautiful sight... even if it was all made out of one solid color.

"The Earth Kingdom city of Omashu!" Aang announced happily to the wind. "I used to always come here to visit my friend, Bumi," he informed the Water Tribe kids.

"Wow," Katara said with a wide smile, "We don't have cities like this in the South Pole," she stated, glancing over at the grand scale of the city, an awestruck look in her eyes.

Sokka made an impressed noise before he spoke, "They have buildings here that don't melt!" he said in astonishment as he threw his arms out in front of himself.

"Well, let's go, slowpokes!" Aang said as he spun around towards the city with a smile on his face. "The real fun is inside the city," he told them as he launched himself into the air before he came back down and began to slide down the frost-covered hill.

"Aang, wait!" Elua quickly shouted down to him, her voice making him come to a stop, and turn back around to face her again. "It could be dangerous if people find out that you're the Avatar," she told him in honest concern.

"Elua is right," Sokka said with a nod. "You need a disguise," he declared.

"So... what am I supposed to do?" Aang asked in confusion. "Grow a mustache?"

It wasn't two minutes later that Aang had collected a tall mount of white fur from Appa atop of his head with a matching mustache under his nose... just as he had said.

"This is so itchy," Aang said, scratching his head as he turned to Appa, "How do you live in this stuff?" he asked the giant animal in a tone of unknowing, to which Appa said nothing back too.

Sokka put a finger to his chin as he looked Aang over, "Great! Now you look like my grandfather," he said with a firm nod of his head, admiring his so-called work of art.

"Well, technically, Aang is one hundred and twelve years old," Katara said. "And you're one hundred and fifteen, Elua," she told her with a small smile pointed at her fun fact, making Elua smile back and laugh at the idea.

"I'll use my influence wisely, then," Elua joked in amusement.

"Now let's get to skippin', young whippersnappers," Aang said in an 'old man voice' as he leaned onto his staff and used it as a fake walking stick. "The big city awaits!" he announced happily, and then, began to make his way down the steep hill while the rest of them were left to follow after him.