Chapter 9

Courtney POV

We're now going to film the 3rd video, Lasercorn gathered our team outside.

"Guys, we need to win this game!"

"Lasercorn, why bothered going outside if we can still hear you!" 

"Shut up Mari!!!" We heard Mari laugh. "So back to wha----"

"Lasercorn is planning to cheat guys!!"

"Give me a sec, I'm just gonna kill Joven." Lasercorn towards the house and we could see Joven closing the door but Lasercorn stopped it with his hands and immediately went in. He playfully punching and kicking Joven. "Stay away from my team!" Lasercorn shouted before closing the door and run towards us.

"Water?" Kimmy said while handing him a bottle of water.

"Thanks Kimmy." He said and accept the bottle and drink it.

"So yesterday, we almost win. So today is the day we're gonna win."

They all cheer.

"Sorry, I screw it up yesterday. We should have win that one." I apologized to them.

"It wasn't your fault. We can say the we all messed up there. But we don't need to talk about that. Its all in the past. All we need to think now is to win this challenge and give our best but most importantly to enjoy the game!" Lasercorn look each of us in the eye and stop at me. "Specially you Courtney. You're not in your usual energy since we got here yesterday."

"I just got really tire----"

I was cut off when Lasercorn suddenly yell.

"Teammates! Position!"

Noah, Keith, Damien and Kimmy line up forming a vertical line Infront of me while Lasercorn faced them.

They look so serious and I'm here confused.

"Soldiers, all of you must do the special mission I assigned you!"

The four of them raised their hands up.

"Should I supposed to be there? No on---"

"No, just stay in your place."

"O-okay."

"The special mission I assigned!"

They stay there like solid 15 seconds before Lasercorn turned to look at me.

"You supposed to ask 'what special mission'." He told me.

"O-ow, I'm sorry I didn't know.*Clear throat* What special mission?" I asked confused.

"You supposed say it louder. Copy my tone." He faced them again. They put down their hands on their sides.
"Soldiers, all of you must do the special mission I assigned you!"

They raised again their hand then look at me.

Oh, it's my turn.

"What special mission!"

"Make Courtney hyped up!!!" They said at the same time and start wiggling around while making funny faces which made me laugh.

I realized that they trying to make me laugh.

"Okay everyone stop." I said in-between laugh. They all did. I stop laughing and smiled at them "Who planned this." I look at Lasercorn.

"Mari." He said and pointed at the house and I see Mari standing at the door way smiling. I smile at her too before looking back at my teammates.