Stranger

From very early in the morning, Hoyoung is already fully awake. Because he still feel some strange with this new life, new family and new house so he was hard to sleep. So after getting ready for school, Hoyoung decide to make the breakfast for the others.

He smiles with all the expected.

" Hope they all will like this! "

After one hour, each person start to wake up and come down from the stair. Yeonho is the first one come down and he misunderstand that Minchan has made the breakfast.

" Woa Gyehyeon hyung look! Minchan hyung has already cooked breakfast for us. "

" That's great. I haven't had any breakfast for a very long time. Thanks Minchan hyung! "

But Minchan has just come down a few step on the stair so he is a bit confused.

" Thanks me for what? "

" For this breakfast? "

" I'm still on the stair, how could I supposed to cook the breakfast? "

" Then who cooked this? "

" Oh I think I know hyung, it must be Hoyoung hyung cooked this. "

" Then I'm not gonna eat this. "

Dongheon waking Kangmin up and come down from the stair with him and Yongseung.

" You aren't gonna eat what? "

" Today breakfast! I guess milk and bread in our school canteen is not that awful. "

" But you hate those stuff? "

" Everything could has a change. "

" Yes everything could has a change. So why won't you change your feeling toward Hoyoung and eat today breakfast with us. "

" What I mean everything is not everything. And the thing that has to be except is the guy named Bae Hoyoung that you sudden let him in our life with a lots of burden. "

Yongseung breaks his own silence and start to talk back with Gyehyeon.

" Hyung! Don't make things goes overcome like that. Hoyoung hyung is not that burden since he helped us to take care about our health by making this breakfast without any help. "

" So what? So four of you will stand on that stranger side right? "

Domgheon was really mad with Gyehyeon attitude so they got into a fight.

" Hoyoung now is a part of this family. And you liked it or not, he still be. "

" Now you don't even care about any of my feelings or my emotion and decided to let him be a part of this family? "

" Yes, and not only me. All of us been agreed. And he has a name too, stop calling him that guy or stranger. What if he heard that? "

" You care about him but not me? Dongheon hyung, he was only moved on this house less than a day and I think he can already replace this Jo Gyehyeon. That is! I'm not gonna eat or having anything related to that STRANGER! "

Gyehyeon takes his bag and run out of the house with a angry feeling toward Hoyoung.

" This fight was a mess, Gyehyeon is too childish. Why was him being like that? "

" I just hope Hoyoung can't hear all this conversation and especial that word stranger. "

But one thing that they been worry became true, Hoyoung was forget something and came back to take it. He heard that they are talking so he decided to stand outside to wait, and he has heard all the conversation, even that word.

Life was hard, right?