A fiery fresh start.

I stepped off of the bullhead with my bag,filled with only my clothes and hygeine supplies,and my sister,who had a gaint suitcase full of things.

Y/n:Did you really need to bring all that?

She began to bring her suitcase off the bullhead.

Weiss:A lady such as myself needs all her essentials,I don't expect you to understand.

Y/n:Right,how are your glyphs coming along?

Weiss:Just fine,your fire bending?

I created a small flame on the tip of my finger and blew it  out.

Y/n:Practice makes perfect.

Weiss:It was mean of father to not care about you as much,just because your semblance is diffrent.

Y/n:It doesn't bother me,he gives me an allowance and he gave me a nice place to live in. So,it doesn't matter to me if he really cared to be around me.

Weiss:I understand that.

Y/n:And to be honest you would run the family business better then me.

Weiss:Thank you for the compliment. I have a question.

Y/n:Go ahead.

Weiss:Why are you wearing those clothes,me and winter spent alot of time buying you diffrent outfits.

Y/n:I know,and I brought those,but these were made by Klein,I also like them more then all that fancy clothing.

Weiss:I will admit,Klein did an amazing job.

Y/n:That he did.

As we were talking,and walking, a small girl tripped over weiss' luggage and I could see her eye's begin to burn in anger at the small girl.

Y/n:Here we go again.

Weiss picked up a vial of fire dust and began to wave it in the small girls face.

Weiss:Do you have any idea the damage you could have caused?! This is dust,as in the things that power the kingdoms and the weapons of some huntsman and huntresses.

The more Weiss went on her rant the more dust came from the broken glass.

Ruby:I'm sorry.

Weiss:You're sorry?! Sorry doesn't change the fact that you could have destroyed very expensive equipment.

Y/n:Weiss,you should stop.

Weiss:But look at what she did!

The small girl finally couldn't take the small flakey powder being waved in her face,and she sneezed. The sneeze caused an explosion,I was quick enough to take the flames of the explosion and redirect them to the sky,where it didn't hurt anyone. The small girl looked in awe as I exploded and let loose.

Y/n:Damn it,weiss! I told you stop but you just had to keep waving that thing around!

She looked down in shame as I got a hold of myself,the small girl still in awe.

Y/n:I'm sorry,I didn't mean to yell.

Weiss:It's fine,you're right,that was my fault.

Y/n:Weiss,I didn't say that.

Weiss:But that's what you meant.

I looked away from weiss,in shame of myself, and helped the small girl up.

Y/n:I'm sorry you had to see that,my name is y/n schnee.

Ruby:I'm Ruby rose! That was so cool what you did,you took all that fire and sent it straight into the sky!

Y/n:That's my semblance,I can create and manipulate fire and heat.

Ruby:That's so cool!

I looked back and saw Weiss picking up the dust vials. I looked back to ruby.

Y/n:Sorry about that ruby,it was nice meeting you.

I turned away from her and helped pick up the vials,we then left ruby back there as a walked up to her.

Y/n:I really am sorry about yelling.

Weiss:It's fine,I know you have a short temper.

Y/n:Yeah,I try to keep my cool but I'm not as good as you or winter.

Weiss:Well,I have to be better then my twin at something.

Weiss schnee,the current heiress to the schnee dust company and my twin sister,even though we barley look alike.

Y/n:We need to head to the auditorium,right?

Weiss:Yes,that's what we were told.

Y/n:Then we should be there,if I remember the map.

We looked at the sign above the room in bold letters it said auditorium.

Weiss:It seems you do remember.

We walked in and began to wait for the headmaster,professer ozpin, to begin his opening speech. As we waited Weiss saw the girl,along with a blonde haired girl,from earlier and began to stomp over to her.

Y/n:Weiss,no!

She continued to walk and I walked after her. We came up behind the two,who were in the middle of talking.

Ruby:There was this mean girl that was yelling at me and waving dust in my face,I sneezed and caused this big explosion but then her brother,or friend, stopped any of us from being hit by it with his semblance.

Weiss:You!

Ruby jumped into the blondes arms,out of surprise.

Ruby:Yang,it's happening again!

The blonde,yang, let ruby down and Weiss began to speak as I watched in silence. Weiss handed her the schnee dust company pamphlet and began to speak.

Weiss:You want to make it up to me?

Ruby:Yes!

Weiss:Then read this and never talk to me again.

Y/n:Weiss,aren't you being a little harsh?

Weiss:Maybe,fine.

She looked at ruby and,with a sigh, began an apology.

Weiss:I was a "bit" harsh on you,I'm sorry. I'm Weiss schnee.

Ruby:Don't worry about it,let's be friends! My name Is ruby rose,do you want to go shopping for school supplies?

Weiss:Yeah,and we can do our nails,do make-up, and talk about cute boys like tall blonde and scraggly over there.

Y/n:Watch the sarcasm.

She scoffed and then walked off,away from all of us.

Y/n:I'm sorry about her.

I walked off after her and ended up next to her as professer ozpin let the speech begin. His speech made him seem absent and out of mind,as if he wasn't there mentally. Eventually a woman,professer goodwitch, came into the microphone.

Goodwitch:You all will be staying inside of the ballroom for the night and the initiation will be taking place tomorrow.

All the students in the auditorium moved to the ballroom and began to get ready for sleep. Me and weiss sat up sleeping spots next to eachother,as we tried to sleep we couldn't because of the two girls from earlier being loud. Weiss moved over to them,but I was too lazy to go after her.  I ended up falling asleep while she was gone.

(A/n:New story! But if you're reading this then that means there's at least two chapters out!)