Chapter 14: Expelled

3rd Person POV

Todoroki stared at  (Y/N), who stood next to him ,she caught his interest in the past months and previous events.Shoto couldn't stop himself from shaking in excitement as he recalled the accomplishments that the female had made, stalking her for five whole months was really worth it and he does it with every chance he got.Honestly,Todoroki didn't think of it as stalking but more like  an observational study.

Feeling goosebumps (Y/N) stared at Todoroki's eyes to which the male mistook as a challenge.

'Is she challenging me...did she figure out that I was stal-observing her this past months and decided to test me,'thinking of that the male returned her stare with a more prominent challenging one.

'I will not lose,'he added to his thoughts as he look forward.

'Why is he looking at me that way!Don't tell me he had a mind reading quirk and found out that I called him a candy cane!'

"BEEP!"

Hearing the beep of the recorder mixed with her panic mind she unintentionally run with all her 'might' (Lifeline:🤣🤣🤣🤣get it! Okay I'll stop now😂)leaving Todoroki behind who was preparing to slide to the finish line. Dust flew pass the watching students that made them cover their eyes to prevent any particles from getting in their eyes.

"0.000000000-,"like last time, the recorder short circuited as electricity began glitching around it while Todoroki pass it.

'This kid,'Aizawa's eye twitched in annoyance but at the same time had a proud glint into it.

'Please don't tell me I have to pay for that !I already broke the first equipment ,now this!Hmmm...maybe I could offer to fix it,' in a thinking motion she nods her head at the idea not knowing the chaos that was happening around her.

Walking towards  her running spot ,some students inspected the deep straight line that embedded in the ground and look at her in either awe or was plainly terrified.

"NO WAY!"

"AGAIN!"

"Man,I wish I had her quirk"

"Wait isn't her quirk super strength don't tell me she has two quirks"

"Is she nodding!Is she still thinking about ways to improve her quirk!"

"That's unbelievable!"

The heterochromatic male continued to stare at the girl with what seemed to look like a parent who was proud of his child .In the meantime Bakugo stared at (Y/N) with an unknown emotion.

"(Y/N) ,"snapping out (Y/N) look at her caterpillar teacher with the same 'expressionless face'.

"You need to learn self-control,"Aizawa added as he stared at (Y/N) .

'But I did!'

Bowing her head Aizawa rubs his template as he made Todoroki retake the test in the other track in field lane together with the others.

"You will be the last to take each test,"with those last words Aizawa left the girl and continued to watch his students full capacity.

The blacknette felt uncomfortable because of the stares so she distance herself away from the others.

2nd Test:Grip Strength

The students were in a different location which was filled by gym equipments but the one that they will be testing is their strength so they started to do it with the particular hand grip equipment.

"540 kilograms?! what are you a gorilla?!"

That comment made (Y/N) glance at the direction from where it came ,only to see a male with many arms and a mask that covers his lower face.